t h i r t e e n

Messages | Meanie/WonGyu (SVT)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up by the sound of my alarm ringing. I groaned softly before getting up and dragged my legs towards the bathroom to wash up. After i done, i quickly wore my school uniform and immediately made my way towards the kitchen to feed my tummy.

 

After I done making breakfast for myself, I immediately dig my food until theres nothing left on the plate. After that, I put it on the sink. Then I drank a glass of water, refreshing my dry throat before putting it on the sink as well.

 

Then I picked up my beg and immediately walked towards the front door, I walked outside, not to forget to locked the door. After checking a few things or my surrounding, just to make sure everything was safe, I let out a small sigh and then dragging my legs towards the direction of my school.

 

I stopped half way and looked to my side. Its the way to Mingyu's school. I shook my head immediately. The sudden thought of Mingyu suddenly made my heart beats so fast.

 

what the heck?

 

I cleared my throat and immediately went to my school without any worries.

 

As usual, I was greet by my friends/brothers (we are so closed like a family). They were waiting for me at my locker. I greeted them back with a big smile on my face.

 

"What's wrong with you?" Seungcheol asked, raising an eyebrow.

 

I furrowed my eyebrows, "What do you mean?"

 

"well.......... you're smiling." Another person said, it was Jeonghan.

 

"so?" I asked.

 

"As far as we know, you don't really smile, especially in the morning. and its not just a smile, but a BIG, BRIGHT smile." Seungcheol said again, giving me a tease smile.

 

"Ay appa, it's fine. I know it's rare to see Wonwoo hyung's big smile, but isn't that a good thing that he's smiling now?" The maknae, Lee Chan/Dino said while grinning widely.

 

I pat his head, flashing a sheepish smile. "Good boy."

 

"ooooh uri lee chan~ you've grown up! i treat you well!" Jun said, pulling the kid over him before messing his hair.

 

"Yah I'm the one who treat him well! I'm the mother here, we feed him food, we give him home, we give him everything. Not you." Jeonghan snapped playfully, pulling the kid away from the chinese guy, Jun. "Dino nugu aegi?"

 

Dino facepalmed in embarassment. "Not again..."

 

I looked at the both of them. Such a happy family. I let out a soft chuckle.

 

we were waiting for him to answer but he still kept in silent. So I decided to answer it for him, "Wonwoo hyung's aegi!"

 

Everyone laughed except for Jeonghan who was pouting like a kid, waiting for his kid to answer but Dino still kept in silent, refusing to answer.

 

Jeonghan pinched the kid's cheek, "speak to your mother, chan."

 

"A-ah! hyung~" Dino whined softly, but soon giving up. "Jeonghan hyung's aegi!" His cheeks turn bright red afterwards.

 

I laughed, Minghao laughed, Jun laughed, Joshua laughed, Seungcheol laughed, then soon everyone laughed.

 

"Hey, I think we should get going now. Class is about to start soon." Joshua said.

 

We nodded our head in agreement.

 

"You guys go ahead first, I'll drop Dino to his class." Jeonghan said, pulling his boyfriend to him as well as his kid, Dino.

 

I looked at them, shaking my head in amusement. What a really happy family.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter