Chapter VIII

Call You Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He reached out for her hand, looking grateful at what she has done. Ever since he figured out his feelings for Chinae, he was waiting for this very moment to happen. Why did he wait? It was because it didn’t feel right for him to do that when she was still confused of everything, of what she should feel and do. He doesn’t want to add on to further complicate her emotions just because he wanted to end whatever they have and have himself freed.

“I could not thank you enough for this, Mieun-ah.”

A smile was stretched on her face but it suddenly washed away from her face to which he frowned and asked why. She shook her head, “It’s nothing sort to worry about.”

“You should stop him from leaving,” he knew what was bothering her. They have been friends for so long to not know what almost every change of mood meant. “It’s only you who could do that.”

“Leaving? Leaving to where?”

Sehun gave her a ride towards the apartment building, maneuvering the car from left to right and as much as possible avoiding the traffic prone streets in Seoul as they drove through shortcuts. They even almost had involved in an accident to which Mieun immensely pleaded to let them go, “Ma’am, please just once. My love is slowly slipping off my fingers at this moment and I can’t—I can’t bear to lose him.”

“Love, come on, I’m alright,” her husband presumably told her, slowly giving in to her pleas. The woman sighed but complied to him; he looked at them and smiled, “Go.”

They reached the building soon. Pressing the code, she hurriedly got inside that she almost lost her footing if not for Sehun who was fast enough to grab her arm, “Careful,” he reminded.

“Thanks,” and she managed to stand on her feet again although deep inside, she felt like breaking down knowing any minute now she would surely lose him.

And just as what she feared of, he left no remnants of his things in their apartment. He had moved out and possibly waiting for his flight right now.

God, help me. How am I going to take him back? She cried as she pushed the closet door close.

“Hey, don’t cry. We’ll go catch him on the airport, I promise.”

Sehun tried to turn the ignition key to start again for the third time but it still would not start. He slammed his hand on the steering wheel, “Damn it.”

“I should call a cab,” she faltered a bit as she fished out her phone from her bag.

Yet before she could speak on the phone, a loud honk from a motorbike that halted in front of them was heard. The driver pushed its helmet’s face shield up, revealing a toothy grin from Jongin, “Hop on.”

And Mieun arrived at the airport with her helmet hair, its top squashed as if you were still wearing the helmet itself while its ends were sticking at almost every corner in tangles, but she couldn’t care less about it.

“That’s his flight,” Jongin informed as the pre-boarding announcement was said through the speakers which made her annoyed somehow.

She walked towards the terminal for his flight, trying to catch him there and call him. Yes, sounds like a plan if only she was just on-time.

The final boarding announcement was made yet there were no Kris Wu. Had he already gone inside before she arrived at the specific terminal? Surely, she looked down, curling her hands into a fist.

“Mieun-ah,” Kris called, sporting his red checkered long sleeves, black ripped knee jeans, and whi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter