Chapter III

Call You Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Dad let me go home,” Sehun straightforwardly said as soon as he entered his father’s office in their condominium unit. His father kept his passport because that’s the only way to keep him from going back to South Korea, back to her.

Mr. Oh turned to look at him from his laptop, his eyes mad that he brought up this topic again, “No, you won’t go back to Seoul, ever.” After his affair with Taewon’s wife, it’s a shame to go back to Seoul.

Sehun went out of his room, hands in fists. It’s been ten months and yet he can’t even reach anyone back in Seoul. He was worried about Mieun, did something happened to her? Are they still together? Or did she marry another guy already?

He was looking far away from his classroom’s window, not paying attention to what his professor was saying in front of the class. But the name of a Korean drawn his attention back; he was not the usual light skin toned Korean since he was a little darker, “I’m Julian Kim,” he bowed, when he stood straight again, he froze in his spot to come face to face with Sehun.

“Hyung,” Sehun muttered, he was hopeful to learn news about his girl now that his long-time friend from Seoul, Kim Jongin, is here. He was sure; he knows everything of what happened back in those ten months because the Kim family is like the best friend of the Choi’s.

“What?” He responded not looking straight at Sehun while he mixed the pasta with the spaghetti sauce. He was afraid to look at his eyes because he knows he was just going to say lies to him.

“What happened to Mieun? I was worried about her, it’s been ten months,” he was making himself ready of the answers he will hear from the latter.

Jongin shook his head, “I know nothing, they won’t let me know, Sehun-ah. I’m sorry,” there goes his lie that isn’t even believable. Sehun won’t buy that he knows better, but is there a better lie to tell him? No.

.

“Mieun-ah?” Taewon called for her after checking her up, switching his tiny flashlight off. “Do you hear me?” He asked to which she nodded. Later, he asked her to move her fingers, then her toes.

“Excuse me,” she softly spoke, voice airy from the very long sleep. She looks weary despite her long sleep and confused because for the past seconds she was trying to remember her name but nothing comes out. “Who am I?” Her eyes roamed around and darted at the man who was standing by the doorframe. “You,” she weakly said, trying to make her voice louder.

It seemed unusual but the only memory left in her was her last words before the crash happened, I love you too. Taewon gestured for him to come closer, so Kris slowly went towards her while her father holds her hand, “Yes, he is, baby.” She almost immediately retrieved her hand but he reassured her, “It’s alright, I’m your Dad.”

 Later, Kris was left with Mieun as it seems like she was more comfortable to talk with him. She looked more confident to ask questions of who she is and about everyo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter