Part 2

Go Away

It had been almost 20 minutes since the gag trio had broken the door to Jihoon’s studio off its hinges. In that time, Jihoon had called the manager about the door and thought of a couple of lyric ideas.

‘Hey, hyung?’ Seungkwan said, poking his head around the door.

‘Seriously?!’ Jihoon slammed his pen on the table ‘What do you want?’

‘Have you seen Hansol around?’ he asked, stepping over the door and into the room.

‘I don’t know, probably ing Seungcheol’ Jihoon answered ‘He said something about getting him to pop his bubble’

‘WHAT?!?!?!’ Seungkwan shouted, his eyes widening.

‘HANsOL VERnoN CHwE!!!!!!!’ Seungkwan screamed, taking off down the halls ‘GeT YOUR HANDS OFF MY MAN COUPS HYUNG!’

Jihoon sighed, putting on a pair of earmuffs to block out Seungkwan’s hollering. The younger member was clearly overreacting.

‘What’s up with him?’ Chan asked, removing Jihoon’s earmuffs.

Jihoon inhaled sharply.

‘Why are you here?’ Jihoon questioned, glaring daggers into Dino.

‘I’m showing an interest in our new album’ Chan answered ‘I have some really dope ideas hyung’

Jihoon shook his head.

‘Okay, what ideas?’ he asked, immediately regretting it.

‘Okay, okay. So I think what this new album definitely needs is some MJ influence’ Chan proposed.

‘So like, when the beat drops Seokmin hyung can all be like: “OW!” and then I’ll be making Michael Jackson noises in the background!’ Chan continued in one breath.

‘And can we also have a harmonica solo? That would sound pretty nice’ Chan added.

‘Um… Chan…’ Jihoon tried to stop him.

‘Oh! And for the choreography, I had some cool ideas’ Chan went on.

Chan proceeded to moonwalk across the room, finishing with a crotch grab.

‘Chan, stop’ Jihoon said, sounding like a strict parent.

Chan obeyed, finishing up his dance moves.

‘Look, you got some nice ideas’ he started ‘But, I don’t know if this is what we are looking for in our new comeback. As for the choreography, I think you should see Soonyoung about this’

Chan looked heartbroken.

‘Fine, but when Seungcheol hears about you ignoring my input he will be mad’ Chan warned.

Jihoon brushed him off.

‘Yeah, okay. Bye Chan’ Jihoon said, going back to his work.

‘Dino’ a voice cooed, entering Jihoon’s studio like he owned the place.

Dino immediately dodged, the older boy’s arms.

‘Chan, come back here’ he said, finally squeezing the youngest member.

‘Whose baby are you?’ he asked, a knowing smile on his face.

Dino resisted the other.

‘Hyuuung. I’m too old for this’ Dino complained.

‘I won’t let go until you say it. Dino, whose baby are you?’

Dino sighed in defeat ‘Jeonghan hyung’s baby’

Jeonghan smiled and nodded in approval.

‘That’s right’ he said, kissing Chan on the cheek before releasing him.

‘Ew gross’ Dino complained, wiping the kiss off his cheek ‘You’re too much sometimes hyung’

Chan left immediately, in a ty mood because of those two ty hyungs.

Jeonghan yawned as he was left inside Jihoon’s studio.

‘Can you leave please hyung’ Jihoon requested.

Jeonghan stepped around Jihoon’s desk and made himself comfortable on the couch.

‘Don’t mind me’ he said, closing his eyes and drifting off to sleep.

Jihoon shook his head.

‘This hyung’ he muttered.

About half an hour later, Jihoon was definitely making some progress on the album content. However, he wasn’t sure what to do for the title song. He had thought of a melody but couldn’t find the words he needed in order to create lyrics.

He glanced up over his laptop. Jeonghan hyung was still there sleeping. Seeing the older member sleeping, Jihoon realised just how tired he himself had become.

‘Woozi?’ a voice asked from the doorway ‘Is Jeonghan here? I gotta tell him something super important’

Jihoon rolled his eyes but nodded.

‘Yes hyung, you can come in’ Jihoon replied ‘He’s on the couch’

Seungcheol smiled wide and bounced into the room.

‘Jeonghan, Jeonghan, OMG Jeonghan!’ Coups called out excitedly, bouncing into the room.

He ran over towards the couch, however on the way there he slipped over a banana peel that happened to be lying there and fell onto his .

‘I SCRAPED MY KNEE’ Seungcheol cried.

The catastrophic noise caused Jeonghan to wake up, immediately noticing Seungcheol on the floor.

Jeonghan got up and tended to Seungcheol.

‘Let’s go get a bandaid, okay?’ Jeonghan suggested, trying to calm the leader down ‘Do you want a Pororo bandaid?’

S.Coups nodded through his tears.

Jeonghan helped Seungcheol up and they both headed downstairs together, to go get the firstaid kit.

Why is everything happening around Woozi tonight? Jihoon felt like he should just give up.

‘Hey hyung, I really have to tell you something important..’

‘No, go away Mingyu’ Jihoon said, for the second time that night.

Mingyu was going way too far tonight. How could one person be so god damn annoying?

That was it. Jihoon immediately got up and went over to his keyboard. That was the inspiration he needed.

Using the melody he had come up with previously, Jihoon started to play.

‘This group is annoying’ he started to sing.

‘Especially Kim Mingyu. Mingyu Mingyu Mingyu deserves to be hit’

Suddenly a figure appeared in the doorway, slowly clapping his hands.

‘Hyung, that sounded brilliant’ Minghao stepped forward into the room ‘I like the part about Mingyu being annoying’

Jihoon looked up, glad somebody wasn’t here just to annoy him.

‘Let me help you’ Minghao offered, taking a seat next to Jihoon at the keyboard.

‘Mingyu is a , who thinks he can go around telling people how to light a fire’ Minghao sang while Jihoon played the same melody.

‘Bro’ Jihoon said ‘That was brilliant’

‘Bro’ Minghao said back.

‘I agree, that was gr8’ a voice said from the chair in the corner of the room.

Jihoon furrowed his eyebrow in confusion; sitting on the chair was none other than Jeon Wonwoo. He had been sitting there reading a book the entire night.

‘Get it? Gr8, you know cause his name is The8’ Wonwoo said, crinkling his nose at his own terrible joke.

‘Wonwoo, get out’ Jihoon said, pointing to the door.

 

A/N: Sorry, If there are any mistakes I got lazy and didn't want to check over it. Thankyou for reading ^^