Chapter 7

Princess Warrior

Jin Hee and the guards arrive at Shinju. They saw the people look badly injured. Jin Hee gets off from her horse and said, "Guards, help these poor people."

They all nod and get off their horses to help the affected people. Jin Hee runs to the Shinju castle to find the Emperor. She saw some of the terrorist and quickly hides at a house. She takes out her sword and breathes a few times. She runs and attacks every single terrorist who dare to block her way. Blood flows out and Jin Hee runs inside the castle. A courtlady saw Jin Hee and runs to her. She said, "Oh my. Your Young Highness, you're here."

Jin Hee nods and asked, "Where is the prison? Is the Emperor fine? Prince Daniel sent me here."

"The Emperor escaped, Your Young Highess." Jin Hee sighs in frustration and not long, Jongdae walks in. He said, "Your Excellency, the Emperor escaped."

Jin Hee nods and Daniel arrives. He said, "Your Excellency, terrorists are heading to Goryeo."

Jin Hee looks behind and asked, "WHAT?!" Daniel continued, "One more thing... Crown Prince Chanyeol has gone back to heaven."

Jin Hee is shocked. She becomes unstable and runs out. Jongin saw Jin Hee running out and gets on her horse. She pulls the reins and leaves Shinju. Jongin is shocked and can't get the information well. Jongdae runs out and said, "She is mad."

"What happened?" Jongin asked. Jongdae gets on his horse and said, "Hurry up. The terrorists are heading Goryeo." Jongin gets on Jongdae's horse and they leave. The other guards follow them and Prince Daniel's horse gallops as fast as lightning to catch up on Jin Hee.

"Faster, faster!" Jin Hee shouts while tears fall to her cheeks. She cries and can't focus well. Her sanity vanishes when she is extremely angry. She said, "Chanyeol oppa is gone. I will... KILL ALL OF THEM!"

"Her mind gone haywire now. We need to stop Jin Hee," Soon Deok said. Jongdae nods and Jongin asked, "What does that mean?"

"She is crazy. Done. She will kill everyone," Jongdae replied.

Meanwhile, the terrorists are attacking Goryeo. They take everything and even kidnap the Emperor and Empress. Emperor Qi shouts, "HURRY UP!"

Jin Hee arrives at Goryeo Village and jumps off from her horse. She takes out her sword and fights with all the terrorists. Everyone hide in their houses and blood flows out everywhere. Jin Hee kills the terrorists heartlessly and she did in front of everyone. One of the terrorists stabs Jin Hee deep in her stomach, causing Jin Hee to collapse. She groans in pain and spits out blood, frightening everyone.

"JIN HEE!!" The Empress shouts and tears start to fall. Jin Hee endures the pain and said, "You killed Chanyeol. You kidnapped my parents and now you just killed my unborn child!!"

Everyone gasp and Jin Hee is furious. Jongin and the others arrive and they heard what Jin Hee just said. Jongin's eyes widened and Jongdae holds him from going furthur. Jin Hee gets up and holds her sword. She said, "I will make you die for this."

Emperor Qi quickly runs away and an arrow pierces at his heart. Emperor Ahn appears out of nowhere and gets ready to kill Jin Hee. Jongin quickly gets off and runs to Jin Hee. He hugs Jin Hee and the sword slashes his back. Lady Lee screams and Jin Hee looks at Jongin, worried.

Jin Hee reaches her hands at Jongin's back and said, "Please don't leave me, Jongin. Please... I beg you."

"I don't want to feel this pain anymore, Jin Hee. Please..." Jongin sobs and Jin Hee hugs his neck before kissing him at the lips. The taste of blood makes Jongin even sadder and Prince Daniel shoots an arrow to Emperor Ahn's heart. It goes right inside Emperor Ahn and he collapse. The Emperor and Empress are sad at the back and Jongdae said, "Guards, free the Emperor and Empress and arrest the other terrorists."

Jin Hee breaks the kiss and gives her sword to Jongin. Jongin looks at Jin Hee and Jin Hee nods. She said, "Let's die together."

Jongin shooked his head and said, "No. I won't do this. Jin Hee, get back to your sense."

Jin Hee smiles and asked, "Can you bear the pain?" Jongin keeps quiet and Jin Hee said, "I remembered what you said just now. You don't want to feel the pain anymore. So am I."

"You need to live, Jin Hee. Become the Queen." Jin Hee shooked her head and said, "What's the use of being one if the person that I love the most since I was small isn't there with me?"

"W... what do y... you mean?" Jin Hee smiles and replied, "I had a crush on you since I was small. I know every detail of you. You're so cute that time and I fell for your cuteness. You eventually change and become the most handsome guy I ever met in my life. Even better than Prince Daniel and Jongdae."

"She told us that before!" Jongdae shouted from far. Tears fall from Jongin's eyes and Jin Hee said, "Do it. Maybe we will meet each ither in our next lives." Jongin holds the sword firmly before stabbing himself and Jin Hee. They collapse and Jongin said his last words, "I love you, Jin Hee."

 

♢1st January 2017♢

EXO members are waiting for their manager at the meeting room. Their manager walks in and they all stand. They bow before sitting back. The manager said, "I ask all of you to come here is because now the security is quite... bad."

"We know," Sehun said.

"Well, I want to introduce your new bodyguard thag will be working with us starting today. Come in." The door opens and a girl walks in. She is a nice girl and quite strong too, totally the opposite from her petite body. She bows and said, "Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Park Jin Hee. Please take care of me well."

The boys admire their new and pretty bodyguard and Kai waves at Jin Hee. Jin Hee looks at Kai and smiles. "I finally found you, Jin Hee," Kai thought in his brain.


Last chapter!! Thank u for everyone who subscribed Princess Warrior and read it. Happy New Year!!