Chapter 6

Princess Warrior

Chanyeol is walking to the Empress's room, looking unwell. He knocks and opens the door. He walks in and the Empress said, "Sit down."

Chanyeol sits and coughs a bit. The Empress asked, "Are you feeling any better?"

Chanyeol shooked his head and replied, "Eomma... please tell His Majesty to dethrone me. Please... I am not feeling well. I may not live long."

The Empress is worried about Chanyeol. She sighs and replied, "I will ask His Majesty first. Okay?"

Chanyeol nods and stands. He bows and leaves the Empress's room. The Empress sighs heavily and asked herself, "Should I tell or no? Chanyeol is unwell but he must rule Goryeo. If I tell His Majesty about this, he will dethrone and make Jin Hee as the Crown Princess. I need to tell for the Crown Prince's sake."

Meanwhile, the army are setting up a campsite. Jin Hee is sharpening her sword again and yawns. Jongin asked, "How many times do you sharpen your sword?"

"Five," Jin Hee replied. Jongdae said, "Her sword is always sharp. One swing then die."

Jin Hee puts the sword back into its casing and stands. Jongdae asked, "Jin Hee ah, when I will get my nephews and nieces?"

Jin Hee chuckles and replied, "Soon."

"Looks like Her Excellency is being girly now," one of the guards said. Jin Hee looks at the guard with her deadly stare. The guard looks away and Jin Hee said, "I am not being girly."

"But you are a girl," the other guard said. Jin Hee nods and stands. She said, "Tomorrow, we continue the journey."

They all nod and Jin Hee walks to the tent. She takes out a pot and some other stuff. She puts them at the ground and Jongdar walks back with some firewood. They all set the camp and Soon Deok cooks some food that they had prepared.

 

♢Timeskip♢

Chanyeol is sleeping at his bedroom. He just took some medicine and he is in deep sleep. Suddenly, the window is open widely. Chanyeol feels so cold and covers himself with a blanket. A person walks into Chanyeol's bedroom and lights up the candles. It is a girl terrorist and she walks to Chanyeol. She smirks and takes out her sword. Chanyeol open his eyes and the girl said, "Rest in peace, Your Royal Highness."

Meanwhile, Prince Daniel is walking around. He hears the sword being swinged and it is coming from Chanyeol's bedroom. He runs to Chanyeol's bedroom and kicks the door. He runs in and the terrorist quickly make her escape. Prince Daniel runs to the window and saw the terrorist runs away. He looks at Chanyeol's bed and saw blood flowing out. He is shocked and walks to him. He shouts for help and holds Chanyeol tight.

The next day, Jin Hee and the others procced their journey to Shinju. Jin Hee doesn't feel right and she had a negative feelig inside her heart. Jongin looks at Jin Hee and asked, "Are you alright?"

Jin Hee looks at Jongin and nods. She sighs and looks in front. She said, "I hope Chanyeol oppa is alright."

Soon Deok asked, "Are you alright, Your Excellency? You look tired."

Jin Hee looks at Soon Deok and nods. Jongdae asked, "Did you even sleep yesterday?"

"Nope. I can't sleep." Jongin said, "Go to sleep first. I'll hold you." Jin Hee shooked her head and said, "I can still stay awake."

"Prince Daniel, you must tell Her Excellency about this. Please," the Empress said. Prince Daniel nods and gets on his horse. He pulls the reins and leaves Goryeo. He said, "Faster. Faster!"

The horse gallops faster and Prince Daniel is finding them. The horse gallops non-stop and the speed is getting faster. He saw the terrorists who are heading to Goryeo, including the girl. He stops his horse and said, "They're heading Goryeo. I need to get Jin Hee fast."


Hello! Sorry for the late update. I am here to wish Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Don't catch a cold! Saranghaeyo~♡