Chapter 4

Princess Warrior

Note: Very Short Chapter

 

The two arrive at a beautiful garden. Jin Hee walks around and admires the beautiful scenery of the garden. She sits under a cherry blosson tree and sighs. Jongin joins her along and takes out something from his bag. Jin Hee listens to the birds that are chirping happily from the branches. She smiles and then heard someone playing a musical instrument. She looks and saw Jongin playing a flute. Jin Hee rests her head at Jongin's shoulder and listens to the beautiful music from Jongin's flute.

Jongin finishes the song and Jin Hee asked, "Where do you learn to play the flute, Jongin?" Jongin chuckles and replied, "Since I was five years old."

Jongin looks at his right and their faces are a few centimetres away. Jin Hee's cheeks turn into light shade of pink and Jongin smirks. He runs his fingers through Jin Hee's hair and asked, "Do you want to know what is better than a flute?"

"You lost lots of stuff? I heard that," Jin Hee replied and grins. Jongin slaps Jin Hee's arm and she wince in pain. Maybe he hit her too hard. Jin Hee sobs and Jongin said, "Mianhaeyo, gongjunim."

Jin Hee sobs gradually turns into a laughter. She said, "You are easy to fool."

Jongin's eyes widened and facepalms. He said, "You're one interesting girl."

"They call me Princess Warrior for something."

They laugh and Jongin stands. Jin Hee looks at him, confused as he pluck some flowers. He sits and his hands start the job. What is he doing? Jin Hee watches it and Jongin is satisfied with his work. Jongin puts the finished flower crown he made on top of Jin Hee's head and said, "I can do that."

Jin Hee shooked her head and rests her head at Jongin's shoulder. She looks at the blue sky and said, "Tomorrow the sky would not be as bright as this."

"What do you mean about that?"

"Tomorrow is war." Jongin nods and sighs heavily. Jin Hee asked, "Have you ever thought of this?"

Jongin shooked his head. Jin Hee asked, "Can you tell about yourself?"

Jongin nods and starts to tell about himself. He told her that he had a younger sister who died a few days after her 10th birthday. He also toldnthat he went hunting with his father and caught a lamb. He chuckles and looks at his wife. She is sleeping peacefully, totally ignoring his talk. He sighs and smiles at the beautiful face. Jin Hee then wakes up and throws a blade to a black figure.


4th chapter is here. Check it out!