Chapter 2: Request Accepted

Journey: Unhoped For

"Is the place anywhere near yet? I can't hold my pee and i think it's gonna burst any minutes from now", Jongup who can't sit still at the backseat voicing out his inner deal. No one seems to be interested enough to response to his question or to put it simple, everyone also didn't know the answer to the latter question.

Except for Himchan who is currently taking his beauty sleep and oblivious to the current world's issue since he's the one that recommended this place as soon as Yongguk came to the backstage with a great news two days ago right after their last promotion stage.

Once Yongguk announce how their CEO actually did allowed them to take a break for a week, and the horrendous scene taking place as the two maknaes jump around in the waiting room while shouting profanities, while Himchan hug the life out of Yongguk for successfully get their breaks approved and Daehyun have a feast and devoured all the snacks Yongguk managed to grab along before he come to the waiting room like a completely wild hyena.

Only Youngjae seems to be calm enough celebrating the news by plucking his earphone back and listening back to the r&b songs he paused earlier due to Yongguk's presence, while lifting up a slight smile watching his group members' antic. 

Daehyun who's looking up for a while from his food, manage to catch the slight smile from Youngjae's lip and he himself unconsciously follow the action though his mouth full of foods. He felt relieved to see Youngjae smiling after being so uncontrollably uptight and moody for these past two weeks.

Daehyun himself didn't know how to deal with the younger vocalist mood swings that became more unbearable lately. Sometimes, he took time to reflect back on his action or words that might hurt the younger for he always be the victim of Youngjae's lashes of anger.

And to make it worse, Youngjae suddenly became so distant and give him a cold shoulder whenever Daehyun tried to interact or teasing him. Regardless, Daehyun shrugged it all off once he saw that beautiful curve of smile from Youngjae's lip even though only for a short while.

And not long after that, after releasing the horribly pale Yongguk from his death-worth hug, Himchan excitedly suggest that they should spend their break together and treating it as a great holiday at this certain place he already had in mind. And at the time, no one seems to object to his suggestion as the diva can't shut off his mouth about this and that. So with that, they starting to draw out their holiday planning.

**

 

"Is this really the place, Himchan ah..?", Daehyun asked while lifting his eyebrow looking at the said man.

"YAH! Don't ever drop your formality when talking to me. Have some respect",  while rolling his eyes Himchan step infront to the supposedly their vacation resort to take a look.

"From what i know, yeah..this is it. I know what you're thinking about. Don't judge a book by its cover. Now let's go or you may stay standing here like an idiot"

Other members did not defy as they follow Himchan entering the resort's lobby. While Daehyun keep mumbling about how terribly sass Himchan is, he stopped his step when realising that someone didn't move yet. He tilt his head towards that person.

"Youngjae ah, why are you still there? You wanna be that idiot Himchan talked about?"

Blinking his eyes rapidly, Youngjae woke up from his daydream. "Uh? No. I'm just feeling something..off about this place. Maybe I'm just tired. Yeah,that's why..", ignoring Daehyun that being clueless as he always is, Youngjae step further trailing the others into the resort.

"Weirdo.." shrugging, Daehyun follow his bestfriend from behind.