Chapter 1: Hectic Schedules

Journey: Unhoped For

It is almost 7pm when BAP finally finished with their music recording. From early that morning, their packed schedules required them to work harder but gaining less needed rest. Because of the fatigue,right now,the tall lanky maknae take a nap on the couch at their practice room. Luckily for them since their supposed radio interview was cancelled because of some technical issue. Jongup being enthusiastic he is,still practicing a slow dance with his song choice of Chris Brown. Meanwhile Youngjae is sprawling all over the floor and tapping something on his tablet attentively. Not long after that, Daehyun come bringing a bottle of water and take a seat beside Youngjae on the floor earning a scoff from the younger.

"What?", asked Daehyun, confused with the younger. Youngjae take a quick glance towards Daehyun before focusing back to his device on hand and choose to ignore the older. Leaving an unsatissfied Daehyun totally a mistake as he keep disturbing Youngjae by poking to his side making the younger squirm and struggle to free himself.

"Stop it! I hate that you know. Go away from me. You're disturbing my rest now", Youngjae rolled his eyes and turn his body to the other side leaving dumbfounded and clueless Daehyun with the sudden change of mood of his bestfriend. Daehyun shrugged it off and standing to take his phone on the table beside the sleeping maknae. He tucked in his earphone and choose his favourite song while singing it loudly. Youngjae stare from the floor to that annoying sound emitted from the food monster's mouth and give up seeing no response from the older to keep his mouth shut. He stand abruptly and walk past the older but not forget to bump his shoulder harshly with him to show his protest.

Meanwhile, Himchan and Yongguk is having some kind of discussion outside the practice room. Youngjae ignores them as he walking directly to the door and left the building. 'Probably he's going to the convenience store at the front', thought Himchan by taking a glance at the door the younger passed by just now.

"Well, how the deal Yongguk-ah? Don't say that he didn't agree with that", Himchan asked with rather serious expression to the leader that contemplating to find a word to answer.

"You know Chan. It's not that easy to talk to him since you kno-"

"Then persuade him! Please,Guk-ah..Did you aware how tired all of us now. Can't the company show some mercy by giving us some rest time?", pouted Himchan while crossing his arms across his chest and tentatively blinking eyes rapidly to the slighlty feeling guilty leader.

Yongguk sighed and rubbed his temples to ease his headache with the younger male's request. "Well, i will try, my best i guess.. Seeing you guys getting all worked hard for the practice and all kinda make me think that you all deserves a break once in a while right?

"Uh uh no,Guk..it's not only us. You deserve a break too..all in all, it's 'we' should take a break from all this tiring schedules" with a clear emphasize on the 'we' and the arms crossing his chest, Himchan then coming up with a small smile from the leader's promise for a long-waited rest.