Chapter 5

A Cruise To Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YURI'S POV

The sun was already high up in the sky when I woke up after a night of mirthful conversation with Jessica. After doing my morning routine, I went to the veranda and sat on my deck chair instead of working my off at my office. I reminisced about my second night of being Jessica's girlfriend. It's another moment which proved how awesome she is as a companion. Ever since that day we started off as friends, I never had a dull moment whenever I'm with her. She always say good things about me. She always compliments me regarding a lot of things when in fact, it is her who deserves the praises she has given me. Without a doubt, coming up with a decision to live in this cruise ship is a blessing in disguise. Because if I haven't, I may not be able to meet a wonderful person like her.

"Hi Wookie," I said while looking at the sky, pretending that I'm talking to Dong Wook. I can imagine him looking down and smiling at me. He's probably so happy right now that I found a new lover like Jessica Jung. Sometimes, I even think that it was him who sent her to me so that I can have a reason to smile again. "Don't get jealous up there, okay?" I jested and chortled at my own remark. "Jessica is a good person, Wookie. She's different from the ones I've met, you know? I am lucky to have found her. If it is your will for me to meet her, then thank you very much. Meeting Jessica means so much to me. Because of her, my life that was once a shattered glass is now mended."

I continued talking to Dong Wook, ignoring the seconds that passed by and forgetting about my phone that has been ringing at the living room. When I finally had time to pay attention to it, I saw that I missed a total of five calls and three messages. All of it were from Jessica so I decided to give her a call.

"Good morning!" my girlfriend greeted as soon as she picked up her phone. Even though I missed her calls, Jessica didn't sound annoyed. She sounded as bubbly as she used to whenever she's talking to me.

"Good morning Sica," I greeted in return, reciprocating the merriness of her tone. "How are you? I'm sorry I missed your calls. I left my phone at the living room. I didn't hear it ringing while I'm relaxing at the veranda."

"It's okay Yul. I just wanted to give you a call to know how you're doing. I also want to experience how it's like when calling your girlfriend in the morning." She paused to let out her cute laugh. "I'm fine, by the way. My eyelids still feel like it's going to drop anytime soon because it's already past one when I went to bed. But it's okay as long as you're the reason why I slept that late." My lips immediately curved upwards because of what Jessica said. She always know what to say that could easily make me smile. "Do you have something to do today?"

"Just the usual work-related stuffs. But it can wait. It's not too many anyways. Why did you ask about it? Are you planning to ask me for another date Miss Jung? We just had one yesterday."

At the back of my mind, I can imagine Jessica blushing at my query. She looks as adorable as a kid whenever she reacts like that. And at the same time, I feel honored whenever she blushes because of me. After all, I'm her first to a lot of things related to love.

"What if I really am asking you for another date? Will you say no to me?" she asked with a little bit of sultriness in her voice.

"Why? Would you like me to say no?" I replied, copying the iness of Jessica's voice. I could imagine her shaking her head in disapproval while her lips were pressed into a cute smile.

"No. I want you to say yes to me, Miss Kwon. That's the only answer I want to hear from you."

My smile became wider because of her demand. Will I ever have the guts to say no to her? I don't think so. Hence, I gave her the positive response which she demanded. "Yes, I would like to go on a date with you today, Miss Jung." With that said, my girlfriend wrapped up the conversation to prepare for our special appointment. Half an hour later, she came knocking at my door. She's only wearing a basic outfit but even the smallest creatures on earth know how gorgeous she looks with anything she wears.

"Ready?" she asked me. Her right hand was already prepared to receive mine.

"Not yet. I still have one thing left to do." I have something planned which I'm sure Jessica is going to love. And I'm lucky enough that she doesn't look like she's suspecting what it is.

"What is it?" she asked.

"You have to close your eyes first before I'll tell you what it is."

"Why? You can just simply ask me to turn around. I'm not going to peek or anything."

"I prefer doing it with your eyes closed, Miss Jung."

Jessica's brows curved in confusion but she still did what I told her. When her eyes were already shut, I leaned closer until my lips are pressed with hers. It was obvious from the way she reacted that she didn't expect I'd be kissing her.

"Done. Now I'm ready for our date, Miss Jung."

Jessica felt embarrassed with her crimson cheeks so she covered it with her palms. I couldn't help but to cackle at how cute her reaction was. There really are so many things to love about her.

---

Instead of bringing me to her favorite restaurant, Jessica brought me to a cabin where a renovation was taking place. We stayed there for about thirty minutes before she trailed me to the next one, where another group of men were busy changing the living room's interior design. Jessica facilitated them along the process. It's her passion and I'm honored to witness how good she is in transforming a bland-looking space into a work of art.

"That was a one of a kind date experience," I noted when we returned to Jessica's cabin after dropping by the sushi bar. Miss Schneider was not around. According to Jessica, the older residents invited her mother to spend time with them at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter