Chapter 19

Infatuation, You and Me

 

The three words

"After doing a head CT scan for the patient, we suspect that the patient is suffering from Cerebral contusion, a bruise in the brain tissues. This is also the reason why she is unconscious. It is still not comfirmed and we'll put her in the ICU for further observations."

"Will she stay like this for long?" Jiro asked

"I can't really give you a specific answer right now, it depends on the patients' will at times."

"Okay, thank you Dr Chen"

Jiro thanked the doctor when Hebe and Arron came in. Arron's head was bandaged as he hopped towards GuiGui's bed with the help of the 2 crutches.

He looked at GuiGui affectingly as he her pitch-black hair.

"Jiro, what did the doctor say?" he turned to Jiro and asked

"He says that she's suffering from someting called..er..Cer..something..con..something.."

Hebe gave Jiro a slap on his shoulder and glared at him.

"Then...will she come round?"

"My sister will. She will. She loves you so..."

Before Jiro could continue, he realised that a hand was covering his mouth stopping him. It was Hebe's.

"Erm.. Arron, I think Jiro and I will go down to the canteen and grab a bite..err you want anything?" she was still covering his mouth

Arron shook his head. He did not stop looking at GuiGui for once, for he was afraid that something would happen to her the very next minute when he wasn't.

He had failed to protect her. It was him who had GuiGui landed to this state. The feeling was really horrible.

He wished that the one unconscious now would be him.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Days gone by, GuiGui was still lying in the ward, unconscious. Arron had been thinking for these days. What was stopping him to say the three words to her? Was it because he had no courage? Or was it because he was not ready? He did not care anymore. He decided that when she was conscious, he would...

***

Arron climbed out of the armchair which had already become his 'bed' for the past few days.

It was the 4th day already..and GuiGui was still in a coma. Arron was always beside GuiGui most of the time taking care of her. Jiro and Hebe would take turns to take care of her too.

He yawned as he walked towards her bed lazily. He her hair once again and sat down beside her bed. He held her hand up to his mouth and kissed it lightly.

"GuiGui..it's the 4th day already. Wake up.. don't forget. We still have disneyland and many other places we haven't visited. Wake up and I'll bring you to those places. Don't leave me, you silly. Do you understand me? Wake up you silly.."

Tears started rolling down his cheeks when a drop of tear dripped on GuiGui's hand.

Slowly, GuiGui seemed to have reacted to Arron's words as her fingers moved slightly.

Arron's eyes widened when he felt her fingers moving, and she opened her eyes weakly.

"Arron.."

"Don't say anything. You are still weak now. I'll go call the doctors!" Arron smiled as he stood up and took his crutches when Jiro and Hebe came in.

"Arron, stop movin....GuiGui! You've come round!" Hebe exclaimed as both of them went over to her bed.

"Yeah.. I'm going to..."

"Call the doctors? I'll go!" Jiro ran out of the room without waiting for Arron's reply.

"GuiGui, how are you feeling? Are you alright?" Arron asked GuiGui gently

"I'm okay!" GuiGui was back to her normal self once again, just that she was weaker.

"I would never allow you to do this such thing anymore, do you hear me? Do you know how dangerous it is? You could have....forget it. Just don't do it again"

GuiGui looked at him and pouted.

Hebe looked at the both of them and smiled

"GuiGui, Arron has never been so naggy before! You are the first whom he's so naggy to.." Hebe raised her eyebrows as she teased Arron.

"Shutup idiot" Arron gave her a stare

"I'll go cut the apple!" Hebe took an apple from one of the many fruit baskets GuiGui had received from classes that went to HongKong with them and she walked quickly to the toilet.

"GuiGui...I.."

___________________________________________________________
Hey everyone! I'll be away for quite sometime so I won't be updating until next week yeah? PLS COMMENT! ^^