Chapter 18

Infatuation, You and Me

 

Hongkong(dedicated to Autumn_Snow)

The day was here, the day for their overseas trip was finally here!

Class 203/204/205/206 and 303/304/305/306 were divided into 4 groups.

Class 203 & 204, 205 & 206, 303 & 304, 305 & 306.

Class {203}

"Is everyone here yet?" Mr Chun asked the class excitedly

"YES!" everyone replied with an excited tone, esp GuiGui who was holding Arron's hand.

"Okay, then let's GO!!"

Everyone cheered energetically as they carried their luggage bags, passport and followed their teacher.

They sat on the plane and Arron and GuiGui sat near the window of the plane.

"Arron! I am so excited! We are going HongKong! Yippeee!" GuiGui had been talking and looking forward to the trip for days.

Arron smiled and nodded as he tried to close his eyes for some rest.

"Arron, look! The plane is taking off!" GuiGui looked out of the plane in awe like a kid who had never sat in a plane before.

"First time taking airplane?" Arron asked

"Nope"

"Then sleep! Silly" Arron smiled as he put her head onto his shoulders trying to get some rest.

GuiGui immediately fell silent as she felt Arron's body temperature.

It was warm and she loved the feeling so much.

How she wish..

That he would never let go of her..

That they would be together forever..

But would it be really true? That they would be inseperable forever?
***

The plane soon touched down and they've finally reached HongKong.

They stood at the entrance of Hong Kong International Airport and the cool breeze ruffled their hair as the automatic glass door opened.

"Now, we are going to take the coach to our hotel! Everyone has a roommate?" Mr Chun asked the class

"GuiGui, are you partnering anyone?" Duo Duo asked

"Err..I.." GuiGui secretly looked at Arron and looked back at DuoDuo who was waiting for her answer.

"Yes she has a partner" Arron held her hand as he raised it up high enough for Duo Duo to see.

"Orh" DuoDuo walked away sadly

GuiGui looked at Arron

"You..you are partnering me?"

"Silly, yes I am" Arron smiled as he pat GuiGui's head.

A big smile formed on GuiGui's face as they walked to the coach together, holding hands.
***
They had checked in to the hotel and they gathered on the streets as Mr Chun briefed them on certain matters.

Slowly, the grade 3 students arrived and met up with the other students.

Jiro and Hebe were holding their hands and whispering sweet-nothings to each other as Selina and Chun looked at the 2 of them with disgust.

"Just please, will they stop looking at each other just for a min?!" Chun complained

Selina shrugged as both of them sighed together.

"Hey it's Jiro and Hebe!" GuiGui waved at the two who obviously did not notice her existence.

"Don't bother waving. They are nuts already" Arron stared blankly at the two and he was slowly having the same feeling as Chun and Selina

"Arron and GuiGui are the both of you listening?!"

"Sorry!" both of them apologised in unison.
***
It was their free time and they could explore the Harbour City for 2 hours.

The girls were pretty excited as they could finally start their shopping spree.

"Arron, let's go there!" GuiGui pointed to a shop selling beautiful necklaces and hair accessories.

"Wait for me, I'll go and buy drink first"

GuiGui nodded as Arron ran off hurriedly to buy their drinks

He hastily crossed the road and traffic was heavy at that point when he did not realise a car was speeding towards his direction and...

"Arron! Look out!" GuiGui shrieked as she ran towards Arron and pushed him away

"BAHMMMMM!" GuiGui was sent flying into the air and then landed on the ground with a loud thud 3m away, there she lay flatly on the ground unconscious in a pool of blood.

"GuiGui!!" everyone turned to see what had happened and they gasped at what they saw.

GuiGui was knocked down by the car and she laid on the ground in a pool of blood.

Arron stood up and saw GuiGui as he limped towards her.

"GUIGUI!!" he shouted as he kneeled beside her and carried her up.

"Someone! Call the ambulance please!"

----------------------------------------------
COMMENT PLS! ^^