Chapter 12

Infatuation, You and Me

 

Dedicated to my readers :D

{GuiGui's house}

"I don't want! It's so bitter!" GuiGui gave a look of digust and push the medicine away from Arron's hand.

"How would you be able to get well if you don't take the medicines?" Arron said to GuiGui forcefully

"But they are so bitter.." GuiGui pouted

Arron looked at GuiGui and smiled as he took out 3 sweets from his back pocket of the jeans.

"Whee sweets!" GuiGui tried to get a sweet from Arron closed his palms immediately.

Arron smiled as he held the medicine up high in front of GuiGui and tilt his head

"Huh.." GuiGui sighed a little

She pinched her nose, not catching any breath as she gulped the medicine.

"Finally!" Arron grinned as he unwrapped a sweet and fed GuiGui.

"Phew" GuiGui blinked

The both of them smiled at each other just like innocent kids.

Whatever happened just now is just like the of a movie, while at least for the both of them.

"Alright, you need some rest. I'll go first. Remember to take your medicine" Arron reminded GuiGui gently as he got up from his seat

"Arron, can you stay?" GuiGui grabbed his wrist and looked at him innocently with her big eyes.

"You need rest, silly"

"But.."

"Alright. I will just stay. Now you have to get some rest"

"Orh" GuiGui nodded her head smiling as Arron pulled her comforter up to cover GuiGui's neck.

Slowly, GuiGui fell asleep just like a cuddled baby.

Arron decided to look around the room when he saw what's on the table.

Yes it is rude to touch other's belongings but it is not that rude to look at something with your own name written big enough for the blind to see right?

It was a bulletin board.

Arron's pictures were pinned all over.

Arron smiled as he thought how silly GuiGui is.

He did not know that this girl has been crushing him for so long.

He continued looking at his photographs and there were taglines and captions for almost every picture.

'Oooh Arron's oh-so-hot! *screams*'

'He's so cuuuuute!'

'Oh man, faint!'

'Arron's smile is so, WHOAH'

'Cute boy!'

'His smile makes my heart MELT!'

Arron laughed out as he discovered one that wrote

'Oooh Ahh Ahh Ahh ooh. Arron is just so cuteeee! Come, Arron! Come Arron!'

Silly girl.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm home!" Jiro yelled from the door as he came into the house as he took off his shoes.

GuiGui's shoes are placed neatly in the shoe rack, this is rather weird.

Her shoes are normally placed all around but this time her scool shoes are neatly placed on the rack.

Jiro wondered as he went into GuiGui's room to check if she were at home.

His hands were at the doorknob when someone from the door twisted it before him.

Arron is standing right in front of Jiro.

Jiro jumped a little as he saw the dark-haired boy.

"What are you doing here? Did you!" Jiro pulled Arron's shirt and he stretched out his fist in Arron direction.

"I did nothing" He said flatly

Jiro let go of Arron and pushed him away as he barge into the room.

He saw his sister sleeping peacefully on the bed.

Jiro turned around and asked him

"Then what are you doing here?"

"GuiGui's sick, so I brought her home. I have brought her to see a doctor already and she has taken her medicine just now"

***

"Haha sorry for the blunder just now. Come have a drink" Jiro offered Arron drink as he sat down on a cushion in the living room.

Arron smiled "It's okay. There are many things that are possible to happen when a girl and a guy are home alone"

Jiro raised one of his eyebrows and laughed awkwardly

"I was joking!"

They both laughed

Jiro has been trying to find the right time to talk Arron, about Hebe. Now that Arron is right in front of him, maybe it's the best time to ask.

"Errr.." Jiro began

"Yes?" Arron took a sip of his drink

"Hebe.. erm.." Jiro did not dare to continue.. he was quite lost for words.

What did he want to ask?

Arron laughed "My sis.. oh yes I forgot. The both of you are dating!"

"Is she still angry with me?"

"Angry? What happened?"

Jiro sighed and he finally gave up hinting and all that.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

After long exlpanation of everything and that Apple is his childhood friend and not love, Arron nodded his head.

"Oh, I see. But why don't you explain to her yourself?"

Jiro did not know how to answer this question.

Yes indeed! Why didn't he explain it to her directly?

Arron smirked and said

"If my sister truly loves you, she will understand. And if you don't explain it to her directly, you are not giving her any chance to understand."

Jiro pondered about Arron's words..

And Jiro smiled. "Thanks buddy!"

He ran for the door, and slammed it (quite hard) as he ran towards Tien house.

He took out his cell phone as he was running.

91..23..45..67 It is not easy to dial numbers on your cell phone while running

It was the aswer machine.

"Hello this is Hebe. I am currently unavailbale. You can leave me a msg after the the beep..BEEEEP"

"Hebe!*panting* Are you at*panting* home? I have*panting* something to tell you. *panting* I will be waiting at the *panting* pavillion at you house downstairs *panting*. I will not leave *panting* unless you give me a chance to explain *panting* myself. "

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Will Hebe listen to the voice message? Will she meet Jiro? Will she forgive him?
Please wait for the next chapter! ^^
Anyway, please comment! Thanks you guys rock (: