Chapter 16

Infatuation, You and Me

 

Last day of School..HK!(updated.ignore the others)

"Class! The school has decided that the overseas trip to be Hongkong!"

"Wheee! Shopping!" the girls cheered as GuiGui exclaimed excitedly.

"boooo!" the guys showed a thump down

"Yes yes. Now I am going to hand Ah ben the itinerarey, those who are going get a copy from him."

"Teacher, so how many days are we going?"

"3 Days 2 night!"

"Huhhhhhhhh" the class whined

"Everyone has to enjoy the trip! Have fun! Okay are there any more questions?"

"No" the class replied in unison.

"Good, pack your luggage and we will set off on Wednesday! Class ends!"

"WHOOOOOOOOO!" everyone jumped up as the teacher left the class.

It was the last day of school and yes the holidays are here again.

They were all chatting and packing their bags excitedly and some hi-fived to each other.

Last day of school.. 5 more days and the class would be going on their overseas trip to Hongkong.

"Arron! The holidays are here! Yay!" GuiGui jumped up excitedly beside him

She was trying to hint about having a date. She wanted a proper date with him, as the other one was a total failure.

"No? I want to go home and have a good sleep, *yawn* haven't been sleeping well. Let's go, I'll walk you home" Arron walked away as he carried his bag.

"Huh.." GuiGui stood there, and sighed to herself.

Arron turned around and saw GuiGui's head hung so low as she was muttering something.

He tried to move nearer to hear what she was mumbling and heard something like..

"I want a date.. the previous one wasn't counted!" she sighed again and she did not realise that Arron was listening.

"Come on! What are you waiting for?" Arron tried pretended not to hear anything and tried to sound tired.

"Orh.." GuiGui took her bag and dragged her feet towards Arron.

He smiled a little as he was planning something.

***
"Boo!"

Hebe stood behind Jiro trying to scare him.

"Hebe! What are you doing?" Jiro smiled immediately when he saw it was her

"Nothing, heh."

"Okay okay, are you going home now?"

Hebe nodded

"I'll walk you home!"

Hebe nodded excitedly as they held hands together and left the classroom.

"Hebe..who are you partnering for the class overseas trip?"

"Selina. You?"

"Chun."

"Oh..I see."

Jiro stopped, and took a deep breath.

"Hebe, can I partner you instead?"

Hebe gulped, partnering means they will have to share a room!

Well, Hebe of course would not mind that..but

"But I..I've already promised Selina that I'll partner her. And you are partnering Chun!"

"I know. Shouldn't have agreed" Jiro sighed

"Well, don't worry! Our rooms will be opposite each other! We wil be 1 metre away only isn't it?" Hebe grinned

"Yeah, we can call each other!"

Hebe agreed to that idea excitedly.

"Okay, we've reached your house. See you on Wednesday!"

Jiro said goodbye as he kissed Hebe lips before leaving.
-----------------------------------------------------------
PLEASE COMMENT! ^^