Chapter 15

Infatuation, You and Me

 

Overseas trip!

{In school/ lunch break}

Class 203;_

"Big news! Big news!" the most gossip boy, Ah Ben, of class 203 came running in.

"What happened?" MeiMei asked

The boy panted before continuing

"The school is planning an overseas trip for class 203/204/205/206 and 303/304/305/306!"

"Really?! Are you kidding?!"

Ah ben shook his head vigorously

"How do you know!" MeiMei asked excitedly

Now more people are interested about it as they crowded around him.

"Mr Chun imformed me to asked everyone, WHO IS INTERESTED!"

"Me! Me! Me! Me!" everyone raised ther hands as Ah Ben counted the no. of hands.

Everyone raised thier hands.. except Arron.. and GuiGui.

It's quite obvious why GuiGui did not raise her hand up. It was because of Arron. However, she was very much interested to go.

"Arron.. you are not going?" GuiGui sounded a little disappointed.

Arron shook his head

"It is so pointless, I'd rather stay at home"

"But, it's going to be so fun! A class overseas trip!" GuiGui sounded very keen to go

Ah Ben counted and realised that GuiGui and Arrondid not rase their hands up.

"Eh..? GuiGui, Arron you guys aren't going?"

GuiGui shook her head disappointedly.

"What about Arron?"

Arron looked at GuiGui and sighed a little.

"We'll go"

Everyone cheered as GuiGui raised her head up and asked Arron excitedly

"Arron! Yay! We are going! We are going!" She stood up and danced around excitedly

Arron smiled as he looked at GuiGui danced.

"Silly!"

***
{Duty time}

Hebe and Jiro were playing with the water as they mopped the floor with cloths.

"Jiro! You should help me to wipe the board!" Apple complained as she could not stand the two who were playing so cheekily and lovingly at the same time.

"It's not that difficult to wipe the board right!" Jiro did not look at her at all as he continued to play with Hebe

"Jiro!!!" Apple yelled Jiro's name as she stamped her foot angrily.

"What?" Jiro felt annoyed as he turned around

"Help me! You shouldn't help her! I'm your girlfriend!"

Hebe stopped.

Jiro could not take it any longer. He stood up as he grabbed Hebe's hand.

"She, is my girlfriend! You are just my childhood friend!"

"But you said that you will marry me when you're older!" Tears began streaming down Apple's cheeks.

"Apple, it was just a simple remark made when I was just 6 or 7 yrs old! You can't take it seriously!"

"Jiro Wang! You are a JERK! I HATE YOU!"

Apple stormed out of the room, crying non-stop.

"I'll go look at her"

Hebe nodded as Jiro ran out.

'Maybe.. it's because of me that Jiro did that. If I had not appeared, maybe, they would be a great pair.'

Hebe felt guilty as she continued mopping the floor.
***
"Apple! Apple!" Jiro chased after Apple

"What!" Apple cried out

Jiro could understand how she felt. The feeling was terrible of course..

"Apple..I.."

Jiro did not know what to say, for he was the one who made her cried.

"Since young, you have always treated me so well. When you said that you were going to marry me when we're older, I was so happy! I couldn't sleep for days! When I was in Austria, I think of you almost everyday. Whenever the thought of marrying you comes to my mind, I would be so happy and I will smile to myself. Who knows, who knows! you already have a girlfriend when I came back to Taiwan." Apple continued crying.

"I know that I am wrong to go back on my words. But Apple, I've always treat you as my sister..only. I like Hebe, because she is starightforward, cute and happy-go-lucky! She is the one whom I truly love. But you, I've always treat you as a sister! Really! Apple, please don't cry anyore okay?" Jiro did not felt sure if those were the right words to comfort her.

But those words are words from the bottom of his heart. That was how he felt.

Apple wiped her tears.

"Are you okay now?"

Apple pouted but she nodded

"I must be very ugly now."

Her make-up is smudged now.

"You are still so vain. Come on, I'll bring you to the toilet."

Apple stood up and wiped her skirt as Jiro waited for her outside the ladies.

"Okay now?" Jiro asked as Apple walked out.

"Better."

"Okay, let's go back" Jiro smiled at her

Apple nodded as they walked back.

"Apple! How are you? Are you okay?" Hebe ran towards them as they stepped in.

Apple started crying again.

Hebe was feeling so guilty now, Apple was alright just now she cried again!

"Ah..Apple..Apple. .Don't cry!" Hebe was lost for words

"Apple why are you crying again?" Jiro asked

"Hebe..Hebe is so nice to me and yet I was so bad to her just now!"

Hebe heaved a sigh of relief and she laughed.

"Don't worry, we are friends forever okay?" Hebe smiled

Apple nodded as Hebe gave her a hug.

***
{Class 306}

"Class stand! Greet the teacher!"

The class stood up as their greeted their teacher, Mr WuRen.

"Good morning class, you may take a seat. Now, I have a good news for everyone."

"Teacher, you always say you have a good news. So what is it now?"

"The school is planning an overseas trip for you!"

The class cheered until Mr WuRen gave a signal to stop.

"We are still not comfirmed about the place we are going to.. anyway, you will find a person to be your roommate. And this time.. the different genders are allowed to share a room!"

Everyone started whispering to each other.

The past few years, the school had been very strict about it. Even when the students are sitting the bus, they would not allowed different genders to sit together.

"But why?" Selina asked

"Good question. This is because the school has decided to be more open. And also, to build a stronger friendship with the opposite . You may it a little weird, but the school has its own reason for doing so. But of course, you have the right to say no, you can also choose your roommate to be of the same gender."

"Give your attendance to the monitor Ella after class. Ella, see me after that. Class ends!"

"Hey Jiro! I partner you for the trip okay?"

"Erm.."

Jiro did not want to partner him of course, he wanted to partner..

Jiro looked at Hebe and blushed a little as he mumbled the words 'share the same room'.

"Whey Jiro! So do you want or not?"

"OK..OK"

"Okay!" Chun smiled and went off to tell Ella about the partnering.

Jiro sighed to himself.

"Hey Hebe! I partner you for the trip okay?" Selina asked Hebe eagerly

"Ah..erm.."

Hebe wanted to partner Jiro.. But she did not want to reject her good friend.

"Okay.."

"Yay okay! I'll go tell Ella!"

Hebe nodded solemnly. She sighed after Selina left as she looked at Jiro.

-----------------------------------------------------------
PLEASE COMMENT! ^^