Inpyo's Fourth Shot

Best Detective, Leader, Liar, or Ally? {DISCONTINUED please look @ "About Me" in profile for further info}

Taking the silence as safety, the four peeked out of the table to see across the bar a familiar boy who was laying on the ground while rubbing the red mark on his cheek. That was before Hocheol immediately kneeled down and hugged the boy.

"Gee, a kick then a hug..." the boy sarcastically muttered.

"Sungho-hyung you're alive!" Inpyo shouted, making Sungho glance over to him, "Obviously I'm alive. Did you seriously think I was dead?"

"Honestly you would've been dead if Hocheollie decided to use the grenades he got instead of kicking you," Jihyeong piped up, successfully making Sungho freak out, "Wait a minute who gave this kid grenades?!"

Jihyeong pointed to Inpyo who immediately slapped away Jihyeong's hand.

"Uh- question, are we going to ignore this?" Inho asked, motioning towards the fact that they were surrounded by people pointing a variety of weapons at them and could kill them in an instant. There was a moment of silence before Inpyo lets out a sigh.

"Go wild kids."


And here they were, stacking a pile of other unconscious guys in the corner of the bar. That was oddly the moment that Hyeonjin returned to the bar with his letter in hand, his tiredness immediately turning into bewilderment, "Um- what's going on here?"

"Nothing, just the job of a detective happening," Inho laughed it off, "By the way, did you know that your bar is an attraction for illegal stuff?"

"Wait what?!"

"Yeah, don't worry, the police will be here soon."

Inpyo looks at the pile of people they've setted up in the middle of the bar before looking at his surroundings with Minhwan dusting off his hands after throwing the last guy onto the pile, Jaehyun by the entrance of the bar on the phone with Doha, and Jinseob and Jihyeong in their usual bickering state. His gaze lands on Sungho and Sunghyun, who seem to already be on friendly terms, which was odd considering that Sungho wasn't even friendly to them when they first met. His looks down to see that Hocheol was standing in front of him, holding out a familiar earring. He takes it before Hocheol traces, 'You dropped it during the fight' into his palm.

The leader looks down to the earring in his palm before smiling a small smile, ruffling Hocheol's hair with his other hand, "Hey, good job on helping today." He notes how the younger looks up with a smile.

"Hocheollie! Hold onto Hyeonjin-ah's letter in your bunny!"

Inho spins an envelope to Hocheol, who catches it with ease. Sometimes Inpyo forgets how Hocheol's bunny was basically a blackhole for all of Hocheol's stuff with that simple zipper on the back of the plushie to keep everything in.

Well, that was until Hocheol ped it and a grenade fell out with the pin coming off did Inpyo realize that even the bunny has a limit.

Although terrified because a freaking grenade was just set off, Inpyo still managed to act on instinct and picked up the grenade before chucking across the bar barely missing Jinseob's and Jihyeong's faces and exploding by the time it hit the wall, causing that wall of the bar to have a hole and shocking the living crap out of the formerly bickering duo.

There was a moment of silence before Hocheol takes the other grenade out of his bunny and hands it back to Inpyo.


By the time they reached the casino

well

arrows.

Lots of arrows.

"Question: is this place usually like this?" Sungho immediately asked. Sunghyun answered it with a slight tilt of a hand of, "Eh, sometimes yes, sometimes no."

"Hyung, this isn't one of your elaborate traps again right?" Jaehyun automatically turns to Inho, who automatically shakes his head 'no', "Oh gawd no. I don't even know how to figure out a trap where arrows are set off!"

During the midst of the confusion, Inpyo walked up to one of the arrows that was stuck on the wall and yanked it out. He carefully examined the arrow before being barely able to trace out a carving on the staff.

'Sky C.' Inpyo's eyebrows scrunched up at the carvings, not understanding what the labelling could have stood for. He couldn't really ponder over it anymore when he was suddenly tackled to the ground.

"What the- Minhwan?!" Inpyo looked up before Minhwan shushed him before whispering, "You almost got hit by an arrow. We're under attack right now."

The leader realized how the area was suddenly quiet with a tense atmosphere, see how everyone was hiding behind the wall that bordered a majority of the parking lot from the road. He catches Inho mouthing and gesturing to follow him, making everyone follow him as quietly as possible, leading them to the back of the casino where a window was broken, entering an even messier interior of the Silver Casino than last time they checked.

"Uh-"

And then Inpyo was answered with the ceiling collapsing and there went a Chani falling to the ground and tumbling with a stranger wearing a mask. Chani stands up before looking over to them and smiling, "Oh welcome back guys!" and then dodging a swing of a fist before kicking the stranger behind the knees, "Sorry, dinner might be a little later than usual!"

Better question should have been how did the two even end up in the attic of the casino that even the workers of the Silver Casino weren't aware about.

"We should probably help hi-"

Well obviously Minhwan was already on it as he runs forward before knocking out the stranger by smacking the back of his head with the staff of his naginata. That was when Inpyo realized that man, even though their group is super illegal, they should really have a better pay rate for the crap they deal with all of the time.


By the time everyone was in the lobby they graduated from a coping circle to making a circle away from that masked stranger that Chani was fighting with.

"So anyways, how did your research about the Phantom Thief turn out at Lavender Bar?" Doha asked awkwardly, to which the rest could only reply back even more awkwardly.

"Uh- we forgot about that completely 'cuz that place turned out to secretly be an illegal weaponry exchange place...? A-Anyways, what happened here?" Inpyo rarely avoided topics, but this was one of those moments where he felt the need to because that whole mess back there is kinda embarrassing to talk about.

"Hocheol what have you done?!"

At hearing Jaehyun yell that, they turn around to see Hocheol's small figure there, holding the pile of rope that was meant to hold the masked stranger down. Well, you can guess what could've been missing from that scene as they just gape at the boy who blinked innocently at them.

Doha could really only scratch the back of his head at the scene, "I'll talk about it as we're on the move out to find the guy and heading back to Lavender Bar while we're at it."