Inho's First Shot

Best Detective, Leader, Liar, or Ally? {DISCONTINUED please look @ "About Me" in profile for further info}

"Stop."

Everyone else was unfamiliar with the new voice but it was a voice that Inho would always remember, no matter how rare it is. The masked people immediately stopped before they all dropped down to one knee, facing towards one person.

"H-Hocheollie?! What's the meaning of this?!" Inpyo asked, a shocked expression matching everyone else. Hocheol could only look away from everyone's gazes, a guilty expression on his face.

"So my sources were correct."

Gawd this is too cliche, why is he here of all times possible?! Inho cursed under his breath before taking a deep breath and turning around to the road where a familiar man standing in front of a scratched up limousine was, a smug look on his face.

"Inho-ssi."

"... Baekhyun-ssi..." Inho murmured quietly, not liking this tense atmosphere too much with everyone's eyes on their little exchange.

"How about coming over to my house again?" Baekhyun suddenly smiles as they hear guns being loaded and pointing at them before a stoic look takes place, "Well, not like you have much of a choice anyways. Please, do get in my car."

And believe Inho when he was thoroughly embarrassed at the thought of detectives having to follow orders from a man who was a stranger to everyone else. By the time they got into the car with a few of the masked men joining them, the door slammed close. Well, embarrassment was further enhanced by awkwardness when it was tensely quiet once the car started driving.

A small metal plate slides open, showing the front seats opened, Baekhyun looking back slightly, "That reminds me, you have permission to speak, Hocheol."

"Thank you dad..." Hocheol answers back quietly.

"Um- excuse me, Baekhyun-ssi, may you leave us to discuss certain things?" Doha spoke up.

"Very well. But just so you know, my men have every right to kill you on the spot if you scheme anything that wrongs me," Baekhyun says before the metal plate closes.

Either that was a very good idea or very bad idea (leaning more towards bad) once everyone exploded into a noisy befuddlement (that's a new word that I thought that I would never use... then again, the same goes for flabbergasted :P) before Inho has to whistle to stop everyone.

"Okay, I know that everyone is super-duper confused right now, but please keep in mind that it's 12 vs. 2 here," Inho states very loudly.

"How about this for a first question: WHAT THE FUBBERNUGGET IS GOING ON HERE?!" so Inpyo started calmly before screaming and Minhwan had to pull him back down to his seat and pat his back.

Inho takes a deep breath before trying to go on with his answer calmly with a smile and some jazz hands, "Hello, nice to meet you, I'm Hwang Inho, the former leader of the infamous Indigo Thieves that were most wanted by literally everyone because we were a gray zone to work with from the beginning, and this is Chae Hocheol, son of the most infamous and #1 wanted kkangpae group's leader Chae Baekhyun!"

Yeah well this 'calmly' caused an even bigger 'calamity' than before: the two words are very similar but mean VERY different things.

"This was a bad idea," Inho murmured.

"Did you have to word it like that?" Hocheol murmured sassily (to which Inho didn't know if he should be proud or not).

After the car jolted to a stop and abruptly cut off the calamity, they realized that they reached their destination and that once the door opened they were met with a dark and shady looking underground parking lot. Nerve-wracking for the detectives in one sense but also nerve-wracking for Inho and Hocheol in a second sense.

"Please step out and be mindful of your steps," Baekhyun greeted them politely as they got out before a slight smirk played on his lips, "And do remember that you are disarmed so please do not make this harder on yourselves."

Oh how I want to just smack that stupid grin off of that dirty, two-face bit- Inho's thought was cut off when he felt a rather painful jab in his gut that made him stop walking before looking to see that it was Hocheol still clinging onto that bunny but indeed the one who elbowed him.

"Don't do anything stupid," Hocheol stated bluntly before running away from the shocked detectives to help Jaehyun out of the limousine.

"The nerve of that kid!" Inho muttered under his breath as he rubbed the area he was just jabbed in before quickly glaring at the others who were just staring at him before flinching at the glare before a good marjoity of them turned away and continued walking casually.

"So... you know Hocheollie's da- father?" Inpyo asked slowly.

"I did just tell you that I was the leader of the Indigo Thieves right? Shouldn't that be obvious enough?" Inho scoffed with a roll of his eyes.

"We could really do without the sass," Doha murmured before laughing nervously when Inho decided to focus his glare on him, stuttering, "A-Anyways, you didn't tell us that Hocheol could actually talk..."

"..." Inho's glare softens a little as he looks back to the small boy who was assisting Jaehyun so that the latter wouldn't limp that much, "No... it's just that that was the last order Baekhyun-ssi gave Hocheollie so technically yes, he was mute... the kid still cares a lot about his father..."

He saw how the two leaders shared gazes before Doha carefully spoke up, "You don't have to tell us but if you do, maybe when we're inside with everyone else?"

Inho thought about the pros and cons to that before thinking 'ah what the hell what else do I have to lose -A-'

"C'mon, we don't have all day. Hurry up and following your group." Inho felt a sudden shove to make him move slightly forward before he turns and glares at Baekhyun, who's eyes were dull of any emotion and looked absolutely bored.

"What? So you can kill all of us in one go?" Inho rolled his eyes, making Doha and Inpyo more than worried at the sight of him back-talking to the guy who had all of them wrapped around his finger what with his army of men.

"Although tempting-"

"I CALLED IT YOU DIRTY BAST-"

"No." Baekhyun sighed as Inho's mouth was quickly shut by Doha, who nervously laughed, a tired tone was in his voice as he said, "As much as I abhor to say this, you guys are... acquiantances with my son and took care- well, at least I hope you took care of him- it's only hospitality to let you guys in for some resting and questioning... maybe we'll throw in a game somewhere too." By the last part, Inho saw a glint of amusement in those eyes.

And then he thought, 'ah, this guy is definitely the worst -A-+"