Inpyo's Third Shot

Best Detective, Leader, Liar, or Ally? {DISCONTINUED please look @ "About Me" in profile for further info}

"Okay, we're doing a head count before entering the bar," Inpyo turned, "Including me, there should be 8 of us," before sparing a glance to the back where Jinseob and Jihyeong were glaring at each other and muttering under his breath, "I guess I shouldn't panic if only 6 of us come out though..."

"Um- you said 8, right?" Jaehyun asked nervously.

"Yes, 8."

"So when I counted to make sure, why could I only count up to 6?"

"Gawd dang it did the bickering old couple get each other's head already?" Sunghyun sighed.

"Yah we're still here ya twerp!" Jihyeong yelled.

"And why are you calling us an 'old couple'?!" Jinseob added.

"Because you guys act like one..." Minhwan murmured quietly, showing that he was quite as done with this as Sunghyun and Inpyo.

Inpyo took immediately count as he tuned out the bickering before swearing that he saw lines tracing out the missing figures of someone extremely loud and someone holding a bunny plushie.

Ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffflipping seals.

"Screw whether they're a bickering couple or not we need to head in there right now!"

And that lead into barging into the bar, causing everyone in the bar to look at them weirdly whereas Inho and Hocheol were casually sitting at the bar in the back of the room and chatting with the barista. Okay, so that moment Inpyo knew that he overreacted and quickly said an apology before hurrying over to the bar where the two were at.

Inho spares a glance, "Oh what took you guys so long? And don't worry about the drink for Hocheollie, it's apple cider."

So nonchalant... Inpyo sighs on the inside before looking over to the barista, "So you guys know each other?"

The barista smiles at him, "Hello, I'm Hyeonjin, an old friend of Inho-hyung's. How may I help you?"

"Oh, he's here for the same reason as me," Inho said.

Hyeonjin hums in understandment before saying, "Looking for a 'Sungho', right? He's someone that the old boss here use to complain about until... Well, that bit of info is unnecessary, but I haven't been paying much attention since I've been trying to find someone dear to me too- well- at the very least deliver a letter to him if I'm still not able to meet up with him."

"We can deliver that for you since there's been a lot of missions where we need to travel," Inpyo said. He understood how important the person was to Hyeonjin when he saw the barista light up, "You would?! Thank you so much! I'll be right back, it's in my apartment across the street- uh- make-up an excuse for me if my boss asks!" he yells before quickly running out quickly with a wave.

"HAH?! WHO ARE YOU CALLING MIDGET?!"

"YEAH! FIRST OF ALL, I'M THE ONLY ONE ALLOWED TO CALL HIM A MIDGET AND SECOND OF ALL, YOU WERE THE ONE WHO BUMPED INTO HIM!"

Oh boy.

The one time that they're on the same side...! Inpyo could feel a headache coming before he rushes over to the two who were yelling at (we'll just nickname him) Mr. Buff-and-Burly.

He makes his way in between them once he reaches there, "Hey hey hey, calm down, what's going on?"

"This guy wasn't looking where he was going and made me spill my drink!" Mr. Buff-and-Burly yelled.

"Except you were the one who pushed him and said 'get outta my way' and spilled it onto yourself!" Jinseob added.

Inpyo pushes the two of them farther away from each other, "I'd appreciate if both of you weren't screaming into both of my ears," he muttered under his breath before turning to Mr. Buff-and-Burly, "Listen, we don't mean to cause any trouble, so I'll pay for cleaning your shirt and we can just forget about this whole thing, okay?"

Mr. Buff-and-Burly pauses before squinting his eyes at Inpyo before yelling out for the whole bar to hear, "HEY, AREN'T YOU THAT INFAMOUS BUSAN DETECTIVE LEE INPYO?!"

Now to that, Inpyo didn't understand what that meant and Sunghyun (wherever he was in the bar, idk, somewhere nearby) voiced out his thoughts of, "Excuse me, but what the actual hell?"

"SHI(teehee:P)! THE POLICE FOUND OUT THAT THIS IS WHERE WE TRADE ILLEGAL WEAPONS!"

.

.

.

lol wut :D

The moment everyone in the bar pointed their very-much-so illegal weapons at everyone who came with Inpyo including Inpyo himself was when Inpyo realized 'wow... why hasn't the directer of Seoul talked about this?' because seriously, 'very-much-illegal' means 'how the hell did they even get their hands on those in the first place?!'

Once a really drunk man fell to the floor everyone tried to attack but somehow they managed to flip over a table to hide behind before they ended up with holes in their bodies. Maybe this was why Inpyo was placed in Busan instead of Seoul...

He lets out a small huff before glancing to his right, seeing Jinseob and Jihyeong along with Sunghyun, peaking out from the table to shoot before retreating again to try to immobilize one of them.

"Maybe I shouldn't have defended you."

Gawd dang it Jinseob. that was where Inpyo thought that maybe he wasn't the one who brought bad luck and it was rather this currently bickering couple right beside him. Well, the question he should be asking is how does Jinseob not go deaf from his constant fights with Jihyeong that would always lead to them screaming at the top of their lungs.

"Go to the bar they said! It'll be FUN they said!"

Inpyo couldn't help but sarcastically yell out, trying to peak out from behind the table he was hiding behind, separated from his other teammates and stuck with the bickering old couple and a boy who could barely hide behind the table. He immediately hides away before a bullet could hit his face.

"I suggest we send Jihyeong out there as a decoy," Jinseob states with a hint of annoyance.

"Well then I suggest we send Jinseob out there as a decoy," Jihyeong retorts back.

"Are you kidding me?! Being sent out there is basically shooting myself in the foot!" Jinseob hissed.

"It's better that you shoot yourself in your own foot than my foot!" Jihyeong glared.

"Then go off and shoot your own foot!"

"And waste a bullet on myself instead of you?!"

"Then why don't you ask one of those thugs to shoot your foot for you?! I'm sure that they would be more than happy with shooting your foot!"

"How about you do me a favor and do that instead?!"

"HOW ABOUT BOTH OF YOU GUYS SHUT UP BEFORE I SHOOT BOTH OF YOU IN THE FEET?!" Sunghyun responded in annoyance- which was obviously more threatening since he's the only one with an actual gun other than Inpyo out of the four.

Gawd how did we split up like this... Inpyo cursed under his breath before hearing Minhwan from the other side of the bar.

"WAIT NO HOCHEOLLIE THAT'S-"

And the sound of shoe meeting skin rang throughout the bar as something sounding like a body fell to the ground.

Oddly enough, that made the bar go dead silent as a familiar voice muttered in pain, "Jeez, sometimes I forget that for someone so tiny you're actually more powerful than you look..."