Doha's Sixth Shot

Best Detective, Leader, Liar, or Ally? {DISCONTINUED please look @ "About Me" in profile for further info}

*Gasp* an actually serious chapter?!


Doha backed up as he dodged from someonne's kick, recognizing the masks easily before he easily felt that he collided with someone else's back. He glances to behind him, "Sungho, am I right?"

Sungho nods, "I'm guessing you're the leader of the Seoul Detective team?" he asked before dodging and taking a masked guy's knees out with a low-kick.

"How'd you know?"

To which the other shrugs, "A guess. You just kinda gave off that leadership aura."

"Um- thanks," because Doha really didnt know how to respond to such nonchalant discussion during a time that they were basically ganged up on by the same enemy yet again for some reason. He manages to attack and knock out someone who got too close to him, "Er- sorry about getting you into a mess right after finding you."

"Nah I've gone up against these guys before."

At such a response, Doha lets his guard down and turns around to the other, who was reaching into his vibrant red hoodie for something. The leader asks, "Y-You have?"

"Yeah. They hold a grudge against my old group or something like that," Sungho glances back, "Say you guys wouldn't have been messing around with any kkangpae groups right?"

"W-What?! No! We don't get ourselves included with kkangpaes unless absolutely necessary!"

"But these guys are part of the most infamous kkangpae group, meaning you guys did set them off, whether intentional or not. And as you expect from the most infamous kkangpae group, they rule everyone with an iron fist, so I suggest you think harder as to what you could've possibly done to upset the #1 kkangpae group."

'#1 kkangpae group'?! But the last time we actually dealt with the kkangpae purposefully was a year ago! And even then, they were a minor group. Well it would be easy to deduce that someone was spying on us for the past few months or so at the Silver Casino, but how did they find out in the first place? It's a secret hideout and we shouldn't be considered a threat to the underground world because we're secret... Doha snapped out of his thoughts when Sungho threw a punch over Doha's shoulder and knocked out a masked guy who was holding a bat.

"Lemme reword that: think while not getting distracted," Sungho sighed as he tries to relieve the affect of punching a mask with his bare hand.

"R-Right. Say, you said that you've dealt with them before, so any suggestions?" Doha asked, sparing a glance to the rest who were dealing with the masked people but struggling to protect Haejoon and San along with the odd sight of Inho not attacking nor setting up any traps and seemed to be hiding Hocheol instead. The latter was odd for the reason because he knew that the two were actually quite capable in attack position.

"Take the mask," Sungho said as he quickly puts on a face mask and pulls out a relatively small spray paint can out of the pocket of his hoodie. He quickly sprays at an approaching attacker where the holes allowing the person to see through the mask were, blinding his opponent easily before reaching over and ripping the mask off, making the person retract and hide their face with their hands before running off.

"Everyone! Aim for taking off the mask!" Doha yelled, to which everyone complied quickly. Doha quicly heads over to help protect to the huddle that Haejoon, San, Inho, and Hocheol had formed. He quickly pushes away someone who was approaching with one arm and reaches out to take the mask off with his other arm. A hiss escapes from him when he felt the pain of straining his bruised arm that he almost forgot about.

Still, he continues to go into defense position, passing a quick glance to Inho, "Can't you and Hocheol fight?" he noticed how Hocheol tried to move but Inho quickly puts an arm in front of the youngest to restrict his movement. Inho shakes his head, looking slightly guilty, "Sorry, but we can't do anything here..."

Doha wasn't sure as to what Inho meant by that because even with the quick glance he could see that neither of them were injured- in fact they were both clean of any signs of fighting. He was surprised when someone was falling backwards into him but managed to catch them on time.

"Sorry," Youngdoo forces himself to stand back up as an apparent bruise was beginning to form on his cheekbone, "I ran outta ammo, but I'll see how far we can deal with these guys with a fist fight."

Before he could stop the other, Youngdoo was already heading off again. As Doha feared, the amount of gun shots heard was decreasing quickly and the sounds of being hit became more frequent and the group had more difficulty trying to defend the four as the gun users essentially became helpless in the situation. What they eventually lacked was the amount of attackers that eventually came to replace the people that they took the masks from, making the situation all the more worse as they were beginning to tire out from the continuing fight. At one point, they all retreated into a circle.

"D-Do we retreat now?" Sunghyun huffed from Doha's right.

"I think it's a bit too late here..." Inpyo murmurs from Doha's left.

"YAH LET GO OF HIM!"

When he heard Youngdoo yell that, he turned and saw that someone had managed to pull Jaehyun in a choke lock with a gun pointed at his head.

"Surrender now." a muffled voice came from behind the mask. The Seoul leader couldn't voice out anything to protest when he saw how the barrel of the gun was not met with Jaehyun's head, the latter wanting to struggle out but knew better than to do anything.

He was surprised when he heard something clack against the ground and saw from the corner of his eyes that Jinseob had thrown his sword onto the ground and held his hands up, glaring at the masked man that held Jaehyun. Doha could tell that everyone grew nervous and hesitant before following Jinseob's lead.

"The leader's too. To your knees," he spoke again.

That was a harder thing to do because both leaders knew that anything possible could happen if they were to drop and officially surrender yet they knew that they couldn't solidify that choice of not following when they saw the stranger's finger curved around the trigger.

"Stop."