Doha's Fourth Shot

Best Detective, Leader, Liar, or Ally? {DISCONTINUED please look @ "About Me" in profile for further info}

The next day was renovation... mainly for the entrance... and the fire exits... you really gotta wonder where the hell Inho got his hands on mines, but hey, with the help of Busan's team-

"YAH YOU NEARLY NAILED MY FINGER INTO THE BOARD!"

"Geeeee, I'm oh-so sorry, would you like mama to kiss your boo-boo?"

Doha lets out a sigh, remembering quite well that Jinseob's and Jihyeong's relationship was really just going downhill very quickly. The only ones who really stopped the fighting was Sunghyun and Minhwan.

It would have been himself and Inpyo, but when a he spares a glance to his right...

"Hey, why are you so close to Hocheollie," Inpyo had a hint of irritation in his tone when he spotted Inho walking around with Hocheol following him while clutching the end of the older's shirt.

"Because I've known him before. Why, are you jealous?" Inho teased, making Inpyo look slightly more annoyed than before.

"Yes because I don't want one of my children hanging out with someone who nearly killed one of my other child," Inpyo spoke rather curtly as he was about to grab Hocheol's free hand which held his bunny plushie but Inho quickly intercepted with a slap of a hand.

Inho frowns slightly, "Hey hey hey, what do you mean by 'your child'? Hocheollie can follow whoever he wants. He can't talk but that doesn't mean he's dumb."

"But there should also be boundaries set for him because he's still barely legal," Inpyo retorted.

Then probably the sassiest glare off happened before Inho slowly removed Hocheol's hand while keeping his glare before saying, "Jaehyun-ah, watch over Hocheollie so I can tell this fool off." to which Jinseob threw in a, "If you're gonna scream take it outside!" somewhere during his bickering with Jihyeong, making Inpyo and Inho carry on with their glare off while walking outside.

"W-Wait- but- Inho-hyung?!" Jaehyun was obviously confused and very concerned considering the fact that Inho basically left the same boy who stabbed a dagger through his hand in his care.

Why is it that even though the misunderstanding was cleared up they're acting like we're in a coping session... Doha sighed yet again that day before picking up a bucket of paint over to the security room to make it hidden again before seeing Haejoon and San inside, discussing about something relating to the director with the sounds of simultaneous clicking of keyboards.

"Have you gotten word from the director as to why she didn't sent last minute info?" Doha asked loud enough for them to hear (over the yelling coming from the other side of the building and especially the screaming from outside).

"Nope. By the way, is everything okay out there? I heard some yelling out there that sounded familiar."

"GUYS PUT YOUR SWORDS DOWN!" Doha heared behind his head unlike the two hackers. He awkwardly laughs, trying to cover whatever the heck was going on out there, "No no, everything's fine. Er- you're team can stay here comfortably, San-ssi."

"Thank you for that. We were looking for someone before the call from the director anyways so this would be a good pit-stop before we continue our search," San nods his head.

"Oh, you're looking for someone? May I ask who?"

San types something in his laptop before turning it to face Doha, showing a picture of their group with someone that was unfamiliar. The hacker points at the unfamiliar figure, "This is Sungho-hyung. He's a new addition to our team and he's been missing for a few months now. The only clues I've gotten from hacking into security cameras is that he's been seen at bars."

"Well, we could assist you if you need help to find him," Doha said before he heard something sounding vaguely familiar to metal clanking against each other, "But first we need to fix Jinseob-ah's and Jihyeong-ssi's relationship... and whatever is going on with Inpyo-ssi's and Inho-ah's relationship."

The older waves goodbye before turning around and seeing Chani by the window, his eyes closed with his hands clasped together. Curiously, Doha walks over to the boy, who opens his eyes and smiles, "Hello, how may I help you?"

"I was about to ask what were you praying for."

"Ah, well I was praying for Sungho-hyung's safety."

Doha smiles in adorence, "He sounds pretty important to your team."

Chani quickly nods at that, "Yup, he's part of our team now!... Even though he graffitied the side of my family's church... and almost killed Minhwanie the first time we met him... but honestly that isn't so much of a problem since the first time that I met Minhwanie he almost killed me too, but we're best friends now!"

Wow was this child bright- which was impressive but also slightly concerning considering that a sword flew and barely missed hitting his head and went through the window, a familiar high-pitched scream outside as a car alarm goes off.

"YAH YOU NEARLY KILLED CHANI-YAH!"

"MINHWAN WHY ARE YOU ATTACKING ME I'M ON YOUR TEAM!"

How was this boy sitting in front of him still smiling?

"If you don't mind me asking- um- why are people like you and Hocheol-ah working as illegal detectives?" Doha nervously laughs.

"Mm... I have my personal reasonings, as for Hocheollie... I'm not quite sure. He's just kind of stayed with us. We're not really sure what his background is, all we know is that he's actually pretty dangerous for someone his age," Chani murmurs, "That reminds me, where is he? He's usually hungry around lunch time." He moves his head to his left, making Doha turn around and see a very odd sight of Hocheol clinging onto Jaehyun's shirt in the same fashion that he did with Inho.

"Um- I made a strawberry smoothie for him because he was hungry... now he won't let go of my shirt..." Jaehyun awkwardly says as Hocheol peeps from the side of Jaehyun, meeting gazes with Doha and simply smiling at him.

Chani laughs, "Well that's an automatic ticket to Hocheollie's favorites list."

"But what if I don't want to be on his favorites list?" Jaehyun asks awkwardly, which causes Hocheol to let out a huff of indignation as he retreats his hand and crosses his arms tightly with a pout, practically squeezing the living stuffings out of the bunny plushie.

"H-Hey, it's note like I hate you... more like afraid of you..." Jaehyun murmurs the last part under his breath but that didn't seem to work seeing how Hocheol sassily turns around and walks away with his head held up high, making the awkward rookie chase after him to try to clear up the misunderstanding.

Well this will be an interesting relationship... Doha thought as he watches the two walk off.

"Doha-hyung!"

He turns to the security room, seeing Haejoon and San standing at the entrance.

"Apparently the Phantom Thief struck Lavender Bar last night instead of Silver Casino. Coincidentally, Sungho-ssi visited that place this morning, so you can guess what our next job is."