Praeteritum

Heartless Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"We are now over Wang Eun! You were just a piece of gullible trash, I've never loved you" Hoojun said with a soft and dreamy like voice that brokes Eun's already broken heart while his image is starting to fade.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Wang Eun can feel his buzzling surroundings. Murmurs can be heard everywhere. He can also feel different pair of eyes staring directly at him.

 

"Baekhyun-hyung, wake up! Young-master please wake up"

 

"Can you keep your mouth shut for a while Jongin?"

 

"But hyung, Chanyeol is going to kill us if he dies"

 

Eun started to shift from his sleep, feeling disturbed from his deep slumber.

 

Jongin shooked Kyungsoo's shoulder with such relief and excitement "He's alive hyung! Look!"

 

Eun opened his eyes and was met with blinding light. He tried to blocked it using his hand but was met with discomfort "Okay, don't move yourselft for a while Baekhyun-ah. Let yourself adjust for a while"

 

Following the heavenly familiar voice he heard, Wang Eun steadied himself and adjust to his environment. When he finally seems to be comfortable with his environment he was met with Do Kyungsoo and Kim Jongin wearing some funny kind of clothes.

 

Can't even hide his hilarity about the clothes the two are wearing, he started laughing at them, and a surging pain hit him and he let out a small whimper.

 

Kyungsoo was the first one who attended him "Baekhyun-ah, are you okay?" and was followed by Jongin who was looking at him with concern.

 

"I'm okay Kyunggie but what stunts are you and Kai's trying to pull?" and he started laughing again but with restrictions.

 

Instead of a hard blow on his head that he's expecting when he laugh at Kyung, he was met with two pairs of confused eyes. 

 

Looking weirdly at Baekhyun, Jongin poked Kyungsoo's shoulder "Hyung is something wrong with Young-master? Did he just called us Kyunggie and Kai?"

 

Kyungsoo pointed at the door "Out now for a while Jongin, I'm going to talk to him privately."

 

"But hyung---" he started to whine but Kyungsoo gave him the look that *if you won't get out this instant, i'm going to kill you myself*. With a dejected sigh, Jongin went out of that room slouching.

 

"Is he awake now?" he heard someone asked Jongin when he got out but never heard what Jongin answered.

 

"Young-master" Kyungsoo succeeded on trying to get his attention back.

 

"Stop being funny Kyung. What kind of clothes are you wearing?" he smiled at Kyungsoo.

 

Being confuse

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter