Vulgar

Heartless Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Crown Prince Chanyeol is the first son of the ruthless King Wu, a Chinese descendant warrior who chose to stay in Korea when he got married to his husband Prince Junmyeon of the South. Chanyeol has a younger brother named Prince Sehun by which most of the people of Wu Kingdom call him as the Ice Prince. Chanyeol's characteristics don't seem to be far from his younger brother or more like he seems to be the worse out of the two. He is cold-hearted and cruel as what many people wants to address him. 

 

"Chanyeol-ah stop right there." 

 

"and who are you to command me to stop, Prince Kyungsoo?" Chanyeol diverted his gaze from Eun to Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo just shivers at the piercing look Chanyeol is giving him. He just can't let his guard down and let Chanyeol take Baekhyun again.

 

"As what you had called me, I am a prince. I have the right to command you." Kyungsoo said with a stern voice returning the same intensity Chanyeol is giving to him.

 

Chanyeol just laughed at him more like mocking him from what he had said "You're just a prince, Kyungsoo but remember I am the crowned prince, the next king of Wu Kingdom at the end you will be under my command after all." Chanyeol doesn't like bragging about his title as the crowned prince, especially to his dearest friend Kyungsoo but today, is not the right time. 

 

He directed his attention back to the stunned Wang Eun or Baekhyun as what Jongin called him. The moonlight illuminated Baekhyun's features making him more stunning to Chanyeol's eyes. But Chanyeol knows when to be Chanyeol the prince and when to the Chanyeol who is the soon to be king. And right now he has to be Chanyeol the soon to be king. 

 

"Take him back to the palace" He then motioned the guards to take Baekhyun from Jongin's gripped. 

 

"Kai-ssi what is he trying to imply?" he tried to ask Jongin but the now clueless Baekhyun was being tugged by the royal guards out of the Do's asylum. He doesn't know what to do or what is happening to him right now. 

 

Baekhyun looked at the now subservient Kyungsoo "Kyung what is happening? Where are they taking me?" he tried to get rid of the grasp of the guards but they're too strong.

 

"Kai-ssi?" he tried to seek help from Jongin but the latter is powerless compared to Chanyeol. Jongin just sighed and looked at his hyung apologetically. 

 

"Hoojun-ah what are trying to do?" saying Hoojun's name was like tasting venom but the lingering memories and longing are there.  As much Baekhyun doesn't want to say Hoojun's name ever again but he needs to or else he won't have any idea on what is happening right now. 

 

Chanyeol doesn't know who Hoojun is but he felt that the Hoojun the smaller one is referring is him. "Hoojun?"

 

Finally, after getting out of the guards grasp Baekhyun turned to face Chanyeol, rasing his right brow and giving him some disgusted look "Oh don't tell me that after you cheated on me, you will try to act dumb like you forgot your name? Because you dumb sht is just wearing a hanbok looking intimidating and such doesn't mean I'll forget what you were doing behind my back!!" 

 

Even though Chanyeol was curious on what is Baekhyun is saying he kept his face straight. "What are you trying to imply in here Baekhyun?"

 

Baekhyun took a step closer to Chanyeol and in one swift move he strongly places a jab on the crown prince face. "You m*ther fck*ng piece of a sh*t!!" 

 

Everyone in that place was taken a back on what Baekhyun just did. No one ever dared to touch the crown prince face and what more punch him. Baekhyun was an exception because he just did punched the crown prince face in front of royal guards and the Do household.

 

After a short while of suffering from the unexpected hit, Chanyeol regained his composture but is still

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter