Impotent

Heartless Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chanyeol is giving Baekhyun a hard time staying in the palace. He never saw him though, apart from their last encounter six days ago, on which Baekhyun cried and ended up losing his conciousness,but Baekhyun found out that Chanyeol sent someone to keep an eye on him. Why does he need to do that? Baekhyun will never cry again thinking about Hoojun. He promised himself that.

 

Chanyeol was not that kind of person after all. He of all people wouldn't even pay attention to someone, especially to Baekhyun. Baekhyun himself found out that Chanyeol hated him. Chanyeol hated Baekhyun, the person that owned that body that he is in. Sounds strange but he already accepted the fact that he is now Baekhyun, and Eun is just him inside. But it won't stop him to find a way to get back to the future where he supposed to be in, not in this body of someone that look exactly like him.

 

The ladies of the palace started to enter the pavilion while carrying different kinds of aliments. Baekhyun know some of it but the others are new to him. The ladies are also placing tea pots and tea cups with different kinds of tea to mix.  The chrysanthemum mixture filled his nosetrils that almost reminded him of how Kyung and him would spend their afternoon drinking teas while talking about their lives. 

 

"Like what you're seeing?" Sehun asked the still awestruck Baekhyun. He invited Baekhyun to have an afternoon tea in the palace pavilion. The palace pavilion where King Wu and Prince Junmyeon would've usually spent their breaks. It's a good thing that Baekhyun haven't met the King and his lover yet, he doesn't know how to act in front of the two. 

Although visting the pavillion is not new to Baekhyun since the second day of his stay Sehun keeps on inviting him to visit the different places of the palace and then settle for an afternoon tea in that place. Today, they came from the royal stables in which it is the place where they kept the horses used by warriors and the royal family. The horses facinated Baekhyun but the smell of poops were all over the place. He wanted to ride the horse, but Sehun won't allow him for an unknown reason. Maybe because the Baekhyun they knew fell off from that horse?

 

Baekhyun nodded his head and continued to watch the ladies. But what took his attention is the view outside the pavilion.

 

It is filled with different kinds and colors of flowers blooming so beautifully. It looks like a paradise, Paradise that Baekhyun wants to be at. It is said that Prince Junmyeon personally planted those flowers growing in the royal garden and only the royal family and the care taker were the one's allowed to explore the beauty of it. Such a waste if he must say. That place should be open for all.

 

"Sehunnie, can I stroll for a while in the royal garden?" he asked Sehun expectantly.

 

Sehun just smiled and answered him. "Sure, but let's finish these first" Every now and then Sehun keeps on smiling out of the blue. It weirded Baekhyun at first since everyone calls Sehun as the ice prince but during these passed few days that Baekhyun would tag along with Sehun, the latter would just smile at him.

 

What is really your relationship with the real Baekhyun? He can't straightforwardly ask Sehun about that, the man might suspect him for acting weird. Baekhyun can reason out about amnesia but will Sehun believe it? 

 

"Can I ask you a question?" Baekhyun started while placing the cup of tea he just drank on. He can still taste the bitter sweet taste of the tea that remained in his mouth.

 

"What is it?"

 

"Uhm you know--" Baekhyun hesitated at first while eyeing his almost half empty cup.  Sehun maybe weirded out by his question but who cares? "Why does Chanyeol hates Baekhyun?"

 

Sehun looked at him uncertainly "Baekhyun?"

 

He creased his forehead after he somewhat felt caught from asking some stupid question "I mean ME. Why does Chanyeol hate me?" Baekhyun cleared himself out. He was so close to getting caught without even a reason. He felt his heart beating so fast and loud. 

 

Sehun stayed silent for a while and that made Baekhyun even more nervous. What if he found out that he is really not Baekhyun? What if Baekhyun killed himself because he did something terrible to Chanyeol? Different kinds of what ifs' keep on flooding Baekhyun's mind but the small chuckle from Sehun brought him out of his what ifs' bubble.

 

"Chanyeol hate everyone, Baekhyun. He even hates me more than he hates you. He hates the servant, the warriors, the people of this kingdom and everyone in this world. That is who he is. He was conceived in grudge." he chuckled "The last time we talked was when you arrived here in the palace and that's it. Whenever we see each other, he would just pass by like I don't even exist. He's not like that few years back, but I guess people change."

 

"Huh?" Baekhyun tried to question but Sehun stopped him.

 

"No more Chanyeol. If you want, you can now stroll into the garden."

 

As much as Baekhyun want to ask more questions, the thought of strolling around the royal garden excites him  even more. 

 

"You're not coming with me?"

 

"As much as I wanted to accompany you, there are issues that I need to settle. Be back before sunset, okay?"

 

Baekhyun stood up and prepped himself. "Okay, I'm going now Sehunnie." he waved Sehun a goodbye and exited the pavilion.

 

 

 

 

"Wow! This place is beautiful like really beautiful." Baekhyun muttered as soon as he entered the garden. His eyes widening and mouth left agape. The place is even more beautiful once you entered it, the view on the outside will be put on shame from the beauty you will see inside.

 

As Baekhyun started to stroll, he can see different kind of roses planted on the side of the pathwalk making a very alluring sight to him. There are colorful butterflies flying every now and then, some are passing by his sight making him even more amaze by the place. He look in every nuke and cranny of the garden, everything amazes him that he didn't noticed that he already spent a lot of time wondering around.

 

"I wish there's a place like this in the future. Kyung would be so happy seeing this." He sighed when a sudden urge to see Kyung strikes him. "What is Kyung doing right now? Is Kai taking good care of him? Kai must be delighted to have Kyung on his own." He said to himself while sitting on a  be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter