Pieces

Heartless Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note: Hi, I'm planning on posting this story on twitter but the updates will be synchronize. If you agree, please comment down. 

 

Baekhyun sat on the bed, right exactly on the same spot Chanyeol was sitting a while ago. He was confused, troubled, and completely per flexed on what Chanyeol had said earlier. How can he marry Chanyeol without even knowing? Oh! This isn't his body but still how can they don't know that Chanyeol and Baekhyun were already married? He has been asking person to person on what is the real deal between Baekhyun and Chanyeol but all those people told him that Chanyeol hates him and that's all. How come even Sehun don't know about them being married already? Yes, Chanyeol has that attitude of keeping things in mystery but he is the crown prince, how can he hide these things to his family even to his people? 

 

"Ah! This is so frustrating!" He tousled his hair and slumped against the soft fabric of the mattress. "How come they don't know anything? The crown prince marrying someone must be a very big news but they're completely unaware of it? Geez!" and Baekhyun started kicking the air like some frustrated person he is. 

 

Deep inside Baekhyun's mind there's that big possibility that Chanyeol was only joking but the looked on the taller's face earlier as he went out of the room was a huge sign that there's no humor in it. "I am so dead. So so so dead! I'm stuck here in the past and is married to the guy who resembles my of an ex but with an even downgrade attitude. Just how luck am I?"

 

'But Baekhyun you didn't have a proper break up, you just ran off and it's a one sided decision. So it means you're still in a relationship with him.' he thought to himself.

 

He let out a another frustrated groan "STUPID WANG EUN! YOU REALLY ARE STUPID! YOU COULD HAVE DRAG THEM OUT OF THAT ROOM AND SLAP IN THE FACE!" 

 

A small knocked on the door made him sit "Young master, are you okay?" the voice of the lady who brought his clothes earlier spoke behind the doors.

 

His breath hitch, he cleared his throat before answering "Yes, I'm fine" Baekhyun then covered his mouth. He must be very loud for the lady to come and call to him.

 

"If you say so, young master. Goodnight, call us if you need something." and the shadow behind the door started to vanish.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hoojun?" 

 

A small smile crepts into Hoojun's face as he sits next to him, under the mahogany tree in their school field "You don't have a class?" 

 

Eun shook his head "Our professor in history is in a meeting and there's no substitute so we're free."

 

A minute passed by with them sitting in comfortable silence, watching the soccer players starting their daily tryouts until Hoojun decided to speak.

 

"You want to go on a date, babe?"

 

"date? babe? " Eun asked a little bit puzzled but butterflies are starting to build in his stomach. He's calling me babe? Am I dreaming or something? Wait! Hault yourself Wang Eun, don't jump into some stupid conclusions.

 

Hoojun pouted " I am now your boyfrie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter