Escaped

Heartless Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as the sun rises Baekhyun hurriedly get up from the bed. Fighting the sleepiness away he composes his self. He needs to get back to the future as soon as possible. 

 

Even though the wounds made by Hoojun is still there, he really needs to get back because he doesn't even know how to act with those people especially what will happen to him now that he punched that crown prince. Baekhyun should've never slept during their history lectures, all he remembers are some vague details that couldn't even help him in the situation. 

 

As he went out of that house he was sleeping in, a bunch of workers, working back and forth welcomed him. Some even bowed to him and some eyed him curiously.

 

"Damn! How can I escape this place without getting caught?" He then eyed the workers. They're wearing the same clothes like the one he is wearing but he thinks that it cost less than what he is wearing. 

 

Baekhyun stayed up late last night just to think of the possibilities on why he is in the past but nothing even made a point on why just why he is in here, in this dynasty. Does time travel really exist? or what?

 

He slumped back on the ground allowing the world to just put all the weight on him, because guess what he doesn't care at all about what is happening to him. He closed his eyes and feel the winds brushing through his pale skin. He can hear the sound of the trees dancing to the sound of nature. He sighed deeply, well maybe this place isn't that bad at all for Baekhyun, if he thinks about it. 

 

No Hoojun that can hurt him, no work to do and in this place Baekhyun is somewhat like a boss. 

 

"Byun Baekhyun, what are you doing?" 

 

Baekhyun immediately opened his eyes and was met by a pair of brown orbs. "Who are you?" he asked

 

The guy looked at him and pulled him up to stand up. He is taller than Baekhyun for about a few inches.

 

As the guy straightened Baekhyun's wrinkled hanbok from slumping to the ground, Baekhyun studied his features. The guy owned a very sharp jaw, like if you even dare to put a finger on it, it would bleed. A very scrutinizing eye, a scar of his right cheeks but not that visible if won't pay attention to it, broad shoulders and a masculine body. And the guy even got an intimidating aura.

 

"and it's finished" the guy said while staring at Baekhyun so intently. 

 

"U-uhm who are you?" Baekhyun diverted his gaze away from that man. He can't even look directly at those brown orbs. He feels so small standing near to that guy.

 

"I'm Sehun" 

 

Baekhyun's eyes grew twice as the normal. 'This is Sehun, the brother of that crown prince. He is here to kill me!!!!!' Baekhyun thought. "A-a-are y-you going to kill m-me? Did that Chanyeol... I-I mean Crown Prince Chanyeol sent you to kill me?" 

 

Like what Baekhyun had said was a joke, a small amused smile shoots up from the corner of Sehun's face "Where did you get that idea from?"

 

Baekhyun just shrugged "Ahm cause I punched your brother?"

 

Sehun took a step closer to him and he leaned closer to Baekhyun."Good job" and he patted him on the head like he is some sort of a puppy. 

 

His face turned crimson red this time. How can Sehun give that kind of effect on him? He just went through from a breakup but here he was feeling flustered with some thousand years old stranger  "Yah! I'm not a puppy" he dismissed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter