Desteen

Heartless Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Oh come on Hoojun-ah, pick up your phone"

 

And that's the 23rd time Wang Eun dialed Hoojun's number that night but the latter wasn't even answering and that made him even more furious. How can he forget about their supposed to be Fridate? It has been their thing since they started dating.

 

Hoojun was always the first one to remind Eun about their date but it is so unusual of him to forgot about it. How can be the loving and so boyfriend material Hoojun forgot about their Fridate?! 

 

"Maybe he got an urgent matter to tend to" Eun tried to convince himself but the uneasiness building inside of him won't disappear.

 

Kyung just rolled his eyes, glaring at Wang Eun "Eun-ah can you just stop walking back and forth? You're making me dizzy by just watching you"

 

Eun abruptly stop on his action and eyed his best friend "Are you for real, Kyung? you're not totally helping at all." He said as he slumped on the empty single seater sofa of his living room. 

 

They stayed silent for a minute or two more like Eun trying to think of things that would drift his worries and Kyung trying to kill his poor best friend in his mind.

 

"You know it's not my intention to interrupt your quality time with Kai. If you really want to leave, you're free to go" He gestured his hands to the door of his unit. Eun thinks that he's just wasting Kyung's precious time watching him worry for his boyfriend when his friend has many things to do other than being stuck with him.

 

"You know this "

 

Eun raised his eyebrows "What ? Me being stuck with you the whole evening?"

 

Unsatisfied with Wang Eun's answer, Kyung just rolled his eyes. His friend is just plainly stupid sometimes "Being someone's 2nd"

 

At that words, Eun looked at him with a puzzled expression. Kyung blurting out those kind of words is somewhat new for Wang Eun. His friend has always been a composed man never letting his guard down but somewhat at this moment Eun is seeing another side of Kyung. The side of him that he never wanted to encounter. Like never.

 

"When did you become someone's 2nd?" Wang Eun asked face full of curiosity. Kyung is always Kai's first choice or he is always his choice no matter what. Those two are so in love with each other. By just thinking of it, the relationship of those two has is a drama material with those ups and downs but the journey is so worth it.

 

"I never did but you know what even more? not even being someone's choice." 

 

Wang Eun raised his eyebrows, slightly laughing at a distressed friend "You know Kyunggie if you have a problem about that Kai, let me know and I'm going to castrate him"

 

Kyung sat up straight and looked at him like he's a piece of glassware that would break after a small drop. "Okay, Kyung-ah stop looking at me like that. You look like some constipated girl" and then he laughed at his own joke. 

 

"I would like Hoojun to confront you about this but I cannot stand watching you pathetically waiting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter