My Dream

Cliffhanger.

                Dream is a wish you never say, you let it away in you fantasy, at least that is what I believe. That’s why I always remember every dream even if it really doesn’t matter in my world. Well at least that’s what I thought.

                “I’m dreaming about you again last night…” I said to Leeteuk. Certainly, I already dreamed about him for 5 days, and those are really weird dream. Sometimes I dream him playing basketball on the court while I’m on the audience stand, or he just sit there on library reading a book of my favorite author. It’s just a dream of what Leeteuk do.

                “Really? What now?” he said excitedly. He did always happy when hearing a story about my dreams, maybe he thinks my dream will become reality if it’s a good thing. Unfortunately, this time is not a good dream, for me.

                “I think I’m dreaming about liking you since the start of our meeting” I said nervously. He stares at me weirdly then laugh. “I know that Heechul, I also like you...” he said while tapping my shoulder and gives me his warmest smile.

                After that, I woke up crying. I shouldn’t be sad, right? It’s only my dream, it never going to happen anyway. Although sometimes I wish it did really happen/ 5 days I dreamed about Leeteuk, nut in 6th day is the day I realize, I had fallen for him

                1st day I dream about when we meet. 2nd day I dream about when he ask me to be his friend. 3rd day I dream about when he asked me to come to his house. 4th day I dream about our first birthday together, well technically its 5 day after his and before mine. And the last day I dream about when he said that I’m his precious person. I’m always wake up with a smile on my face, but it always fades away when I know the facts that it’s only a dream.

                “Teuk… I miss you, and these days become worse” I said to him whom already inside a tomb. 6th dream indeed the worse. That is the day of my regret for not yet confessing my love for him. If I already told him, he probably still be here with his hand holding mine so tight.

                Blame me for this, he’s the one who try to put me away from that street. He is the one who saves me from that big truck which almost make my head split for my body. He still young and have a good future, but he change it for a bad bastard like me. He replaces my death with his while he left me crying desperately in his tomb.

“You always be my dream, Teuk… The best dream I’ve ever had”