I Drive

Cliffhanger.

                The waves are striking the vessel that I drive for 3 days and nights, buzz of hot wind is passing through my life-jacket and my helmsman hat. There are seagulls ahead, that means there are plenty of fish swimming in that area. Unfortunately, my destination is not for catching fishes, but searching a place for this vessel to settle, well at least for a while.

                My vessel is not big, it just a simple ship that wide enough for two people who are here. Me and Heechul, it’s just us here.  We’re now very misfortune because we can’t go home, the compass is broke as the high-jack happened, lucky we are save.

                “Jungsoo-ya… let me drive, you need a rest” he said. He’s getting thinner, blame the stock of foods that are too little, and blame me who can’t protect the ship. There’s no way I let him drive, even though I’m already tired of driving for 3days. Compared by me, he is the one who need to rest.

                “Jungsoo-ya… Don’t force it, this is also my ship” he said it again while holding my hand. From his face I know he has many thoughts, just like me. Sure, this is his ship, or more exact, his family’s vessels. But still, I’m the captain here.

“As a captain I order you to not drive” I said.

                 “But as a friend I’m ordering you to just rest… because I need you here… so please, rest…” ! I lose. His cat eyes are my immortal weakness, and added by his worried face and the fact that he needs me, there’s no other way.

                 I let him take the wheel with forced look. His face getting bright while I sighed, he looks really, really happy. I stare at the younger boy who is still immersed by the sea, as I spoke “I’m always happy to drive for you, Heechul-ah…”

                 “Especially when you are here by my side” I said half whispering, but he still hears it. I don’t know what come into me until I said those words. I thought it’s just my imagination, or maybe I’m too sleepy, but I dare to swear for the sake of the sea.

I just saw Kim Heechul blushing in front of me.