I Save The Dance

Cliffhanger.

                   The beat of music is ringing in all of the room in Kangwon High School, which came from School Hall. The sound of Justin Timberlake’s y Back now being an euphoria for all teenagers in the dance floor. It’s not like I hate it, but I really do not want to join them there. All I want it’s just a glass of cocktail and the soundless that I’m not going to get here.

                   “Hee…You need to have fun! Let’s Dance!” said my friend while screaming, the bass sound from speaker make his screaming sounds little in my ears. I always wanted to have a dance with him, but seeing him already holding a hand of a girl with blue bracelet, who has a same color as the flower in his pocket, make me feels like I shouldn’t.

                   “No, Jungsoo, this is your night, you are the one who need to have fun” I said with a fake smile stamped on my face since the girl beside him stared at me with jealousy look. If she wasn’t there, maybe I accept his offer from start. It can't be anymore worser than this.

                    If god exist, I think it hear my pray, a minute after he left me and my cocktail, the song changed to be Westlife’s I Wanna Grow Up With You. The whole rooms turn out to be quite of the stomping and shaking, it changes to a slow dance that every couple wanted.

                    “Oppa… You really didn’t have any interest of dancing right now, huh?” Said one of girl whom I known since first year, Kim Taeyeon. She is like a biological sister to me, she knows me, know my personality, know who my crush is, and she knows all. Even though I’m not answering her question, she already knew what I’m going to say. “Oppa,he looks so happy”

                    Her words make me gaze at the dance floor for the amount of time. Jungsoo did look so happy with his dance partner who feels the same. They follow the song in the same rhythm, with smile spreading in their faces, left me with a heart broken. “If she’s not there, you possibly dancing right now”

                    Taeyeon words burn me inside, but she was right. If the whole world knew, if the whole worlds are fine with that, I’m going to use that opportunity that I have to took the dance from the girl who doesn’t even know him. But what could I do? I’m not ready to hear their mean words about Jungsoo who is my crush since I came to this ty school.

                   “Taeyeon-ah… I already save the dance for Jungsoo, his dream slow dance…”I said to the girl beside me while smiling. I turn my gaze into the dance floor again, try to fight my tears.

“I’ll use it in another live… where he and I dance with my love accepted in his heart…”