At Least We Are Same

Cliffhanger.

                I still remember what my mom has been told me about Love. She said love will end with misery. If it’s not, then it’s not the end. This time, I believe what she said. Night darkness probably influencing my feelings, for the amount of time, I’m crying because of love.

                A girl that I think will be my bride someday is not in love with me at all. My love is unrequited just because she’s finding a better person for her, although I’m sure it is just me who can love her more than anyone.

                I already drink a half bottle of Soju tonight. Getting drunk is a natural thing for me to heal the broken heart. For this time I’m not alone, there is someone in front of me who has pretty much same fate, we are sick of love bull. He who is just broke up with his girlfriend a while ago now is my friend for spending a lonely night at new bar that I found in street.

                I still remember what my dad has been told me about love. You are going to give up love because there are differences within two persons. After I think about it, it was also a right thing. I have been hear ramblings from my friend about his girlfriend who wants a different thing, pity him. Or more to fit, pity both of us.

                “So Chul, the point is… I’m already sick of her complain, so she ended our relationship, if she’s stayed a little longer… Argh! I’m sick of differences…” Said Leeteuk to me, his words are cut because I think he needs to puke. Stayed a little longer? Everyone needs to do that when it comes to relationship. Including me, including Teuk and including two girls who broke our hearts.

                If love means respect the differences, then I’m going to be the person who best at it. Leeteuk, my friend for 12 years is the evidence that I can respect the differences, respect the love. Because he is a south of my north pole, a white of my red, and a water of my fire. Without him, I feel empty, I like the differences that we make.

                “Teuk… Don’t you blame the differences, we are so different yet I’m still here beside you, right?” I asked. He directly shows me the smile of an angel, the smile who makes everyone falling for him, except a girl who just makes him cry tonight.

                “At least now we are same, Heechul, and you have me on your side too” he said while ruffling my hair slowly. He still smiled at me, it’s too sugary for me who is just being friends with him. Those words, it should be a supporting words for both of us.

But why is my heart fluttering?