Adversity

나침반・COMPASS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

title: adversity

characters: hwang eunbi, kim sojung

context: au

length: 308 words

a/n: another tom&jerry line fic. not that i particularly ship them but the scenes i picture happen to fit them the most. haha.

 

“Stop!” Eunbi screamed as she strongly tugged on Sojung’s arm. “Why are you doing this?”

Sojung looked at her and narrowed her eyes that conveyed misunderstanding. “I’m helping you,” she said whilst glancing down into the pair of brown orbs before her.

“Why?” Eunbi brought her head down and released her grip on the taller’s arm. “I haven’t done anything for you,” she softly muttered, facing the ground.

“Neither have I,” Sojung did not waver. “Let me help you, okay?”

“What am I to you, that you have to help me?” Eunbi brought her head up as she threw yet another question.

There was suddenly the cry of a baby from a distant room in the apartment.

Eunbi slightly widened her eyes, but deep inside she was not very surprised. “Look, you have your own burdens too,” Eunbi pointed towards the source of the noise, “Don’t further trouble yourself with my problems,” she dropped her arm and released a heavy sigh.

“Can’t you just let me help you?” Sojung sounded like she was begging, but Eunbi did not buy it. The two looked at each other with the vexed expressions that they had held the whole while, and stayed in silence for a short moment.

Sojung broke strong gaze

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter