동화 / My Child

나침반・COMPASS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

title: 동화 / my child 
*동화 means "fairytale". this is an snsd song.

characters: sowon, kid!umji

context: au

length: 542 words

 

Sowon stares down into her empty hands that resembles the emptiness in her mind. The rain is heavily pouring outside; Sowon thinks it creates music that is absolutely perfect for the mood and atmosphere currently set.

Sowon thinks it's burdensome: this feeling that clings onto her and doesn't want to go away; this feeling that makes her feel lost and empty. At the least of her worries is the it makes her lose sleep. It's when she feels poetic and finds literary resemblance that provoke depressing sentiments in every object around her, when she just wants to put these feelings into beautiful words that can create a fine piece of work.

She thinks she can sleep it off and get over with it. After all, her emotions renew themselves at the start of each new day.

But then again, isn't this what she wants? Part of her doesn't want to let it go. The beautiful yet dark emotion that gobbles her up from the inside, leaving her heart with absolutely nothing. Despite the pain, Sowon finds it hard to make herself get rid off it. She actually wants it.

It's a mess inside her; she doesn't know what's going on and she doesn't understand herself: why she feels this way, how exactly she is feeling and what she wants to do about it, or about life.

Lightning flashes and lights up the dar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter