Unspoken

나침반・COMPASS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

title: unspoken

characters: hwang eunbi (shinb), kim sojung (sowon)

context: au

length: 618 words

a/n: quite ambiguous, this is, i've imagined this countless of times since forever so i decided to input characters and turn it into a short fic. actually i've started having thoughts about this since my country started to emphasise a lot on terrorist attacks for like the past year(?) so you can imagine that this is the aftermath of one. 

 

I slowly opened my eyes to face a white ceiling. Trying my best to sit up, I looked around to decipher where I was. I recognised the equipment around me and the bed I was in, to find out that I was in a hospital.

"Eunbi, you're finally awake," I heard my mother's voice as I rubbed my eyes and stretched my muscles that were too stiff to move. "The doctor said you were mentally exhausted after the ordeal so you needed to rest here but generally you're fine-" I cut my mother off as I suddenly remembered.

"Ms Kim, where is she?" I blurted out, interrupting my mother's words. The incident played in my mind like a high-resolution video clip, and I could remember every detail- me, my feelings, and her.

"Ms Kim?" my mother looked at me, confused. Before I could let her say anything more, I turned to the side of the bed and got off, before running with all my might to find her, without any footwear.

As I ran I constantly turned my head to be on the lookout for her; I ran pass a multitude of rooms, but never seemed to be able to find her. I stopped at the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter