JUMP!

Tomboy or not, I love her

 

 
The MC gave Teen Top their money, and they gratefully took it. Kai and JiHye bid goodbye to you and Sanghyun, Minhyuk.
 
You waved goodbye, and grabbed your skateboard.
 
"Bye oppas." You called out to Sanghyun and Minhyuk. They nodded back and went seperate ways.
 
While you walk to the exit, L.Joe was just coming in. You eyed him. He just nodded back.
 
While you were about to walk out, he suddenly called out. "Wait!"
 
You stop and turn around, "What?" 
 
"Why are you here?" He asked.
 
"Shouldn't I be asking you the same question?" You raised an eyebrow at him. He just smile, "I didn't want to come, I'm forced. Now, tell me your reason."
 
You sighed, "Can't say. You wanna know it, get to know me. And the answer will be revealed." You replied and skated off.
 
"Hey!" He called out, but it was useless, you were gone already. 
 
How interesting.. 
 
He smirked and went in.
 
Meanwhile, you didn't wanna feel like going home. You couldn't face your dad now, you're not ready to have a stepmom now. 
 
You stopped at a cafe and went in, you ordered a passion fruit smoothie and waited for your smoothie to be ready.
 
You sat near a window, waiting for your served drink. After awhile, your smoothie came. 
 
"Thanks." You smile and paid the guy. He nodded and went back to the counter. You drank your smoothie, letting the cooling drink relax your mind and refresh yourself.
 
Aahh, nothing like a fruit smoothie. 
 
You felt better a bit and drank even more, while you were drinking your smoothie. Someone suddenly sat next to you, you turn around and your eyes widened.
 
What the hell is he doing here?
 
You gaped at L.Joe. He just smirk, "Is this seat taken?"
 
"No!" You rudely called back, still shocked. 
 
"Oh okay! Waiter!" He casually called out. You just shrugged, Weird kingka..
 
"Yes?" The waiter came. 
 
"I'll have the same as her." He nodded to your drink. You just stare at him. 
 
The waiter nodded and left. "You like to drink passion fruit smoothie?" You asked, while sipping it again.
 
"Not really, your way of drinking it just makes it looks so nice to drink. Is it nice?" He asked. 
 
You just sat there, giving him a puzzled look. O..Kay.
 
"Uh, yeah." was all you could reply. "Okay." He nodded and took out his phone. 
 
You just shook your head and continue to drink your drink, your phone buzzed and a message came.
 
You took it out and open the message.
 
After reading the message, a frown came to your face. You shrugged and shut your phone. L.Joe's drink came.
 
The waiter gave it to him and L.Joe didn't even bother to pay and thank the guy, "Excuse me, sir." The waiter called out.
 
"Yeah?" He look at him with a cold expression. "You haven't paid your drink yet." He pointed out. "So..?" L.Joe look at him.
 
What is this jerk up to ..? Is he crazy for not paying?
 
Your eyes widened and you stopped drinking your smoothie, you turn to him. 
 
"But ..."  The waiter was loss for words, since L.Joe look like a guy that you shouldn't mess with. And the waiter is just a normal teenage boy.
 
L.Joe just sipped his smoothie and look at him, "Anyime now." He called out.
 
You just stare at him in disbelief, The nerve of this guy.. 
 
You shrugged and helped him pay, the waiter turn to you in shocked. L.Joe did too. 
 
"Here. Go." You called out. The waiter bowed and went back to the counter. 
 
"You're oweing me." You muttered out as you got off the stool. L.Joe just stare at you, impressed.
 
"I've never asked you to pay." He called out, you stopped on your tracks and turn to him. Rolling your eyes at him.
 
L.Joe just smirked and got off the stool, walk right next to you. "Going home?" 
 
"No." You mumbled out. 
 
"Then?" He raised an eyebrow. "Why do you care?" You coldly asked.
 
"You interest me." He smirked. What..? 
 
You stare at him, bewildered for what he had just said. "Anyways, I gotta go." He called out and walk pass you. 
 
You just stare at him,  Now .. what am I gonna do? I don't want to go home, I can't even sleep in the streets.

 

 
You shrugged and pulled out your phone, you wanted to call JuSoo, but she was already asleep. 
 
Darn, now where to go?
 
You thought as you walk around the empty streets, suddenly, you heard footsteps behind you. 
 
Huh? 
 
You thought and turn around, , drunken mens..
 
You glare at them as they smirk at you, "What are you doing here pretty lady?" One of them called out as he leaned in closer, you stepped back.
 
"Wow, you have a nice body." One, reached out his hand. You instantly turn all defense and grabbed his hand, "Don't touch me!" You hissed angrily.
 
"Feisty. Me like." He wiggled his eyebrows. You just rolled your eyes and shoved his hand away. "I suggest you leave." You warned.
 
"Aww, but we were about to play with you. You don't mind if we take you home, right?" A spiky hair one, smirked happily.
 
.. 
 
You thought as they started to surround you, Theres too many ..
 
You clenched your fists, and twisted your neck. Preparing to kick their butts. 
 
"AAH!" You screamed and started to kick their butts. "Owtch! Man! Did she just kick my face?!" The one that you kick in the face, fell down on his .
 
"You naughty little girl, we're gonna teach you a lesson!" They started to build up. Shoot.
 
You grew scared as they kept coming nearer, the only thing to do is run. 
 
You threw a few punches and kicks, as all of them we're down on the ground, you quickly make a run for it.
 
"! Get her!" One yelled out loud. 
 
You quickened your steps as you heard theirs, getting louder and louder.
 
Dang! They're fast!
 
As you run and run, you were stuck in a corner. Shoot! Where to go?!
 
You panic as you saw their shadows coming, ! !
 
Suddenly a voice shouted out from the brick wall behind, "JUMP!" 
 
"What?" You called back. 
 
"JUST JUMP!" He yelled once more. "But-"
 
"IN HERE!" You heard the big mens yell. 
 
There wasn't a choice left but to JUMP. You climb onto the stack boxes and jump over the wall.
 
You were hoping you landed on the ground, but instead you just landed on someone.
 
"Yoow!" He yelled out in pain. Who..? 
 
You thought as you look down on who you landed on. You gasped at his face.