The Kingka's

Tomboy or not, I love her

 

Bbring!
 
Class ended and you pass up your workbook, JuSoo did too. Your teacher smile and you walked out of class.
 
You turn to the left and right, Which way?
 
Your stomache growled all of a sudden, you put a hand on it. Cafeteria then.
 
You walked to the cafeteria with JuSoo, as the two of you entered the cafeteria, it was slightly empty. You went to line up and grabbed all the delicious foods.
 
You scanned the menu, and saw that they were serving pudding. 
 
Oooo, pudding!
 
You beamed and took about 3 or 4 of it on your tray. JuSoo chuckle, "You really like pudding." 
 
"Of course, they just made you feel like I'm in chocolate heaven." You happily called out and went on. You picked a healthy salad for your lunch and a carton of milk. 
 
Paid the ahjumma, you and JuSoo sat a table near the window.
 
You and JuSoo happily ate lunch, you've finished your salad. And open your first pudding cup. 
 
You happily dug your spoon in the pudding and enter the spoon full of pudding into your mouth, the pudding melted in your tongue and you were enjoying its chocolatey taste, richness and everything.
 
JuSoo smile as you ate finish your 1st cup and went on to the second. JuSoo went back eating on her salad.
 
"AAAHHHH!!" Girls screamed once the cafeteria door open. 
 
SPLOOT!
 
You nearly choke on your pudding and spit out some. What the hell...
 
You turn around and saw the kingkas entering the cafeteria, Teen Top is their group name. 
 
Oh.. them..
 
You rolled your eyes and continue to eat your pudding, you saw your spit-out pudding and sighed. 
 
"." You muttered out as you saw your wasted pudding. "It's okay, you can have mine." JuSoo push her pudding cup to you. You politely rejected it, "Nah, 3 cups is fine. I can't eat too much anyways." 
 
JuSoo just nodded, "Okay, suit yourself."
 
You continue to eat your pudding and ignore the, screaming, squealing, shouting, chanting, fangirling ... etc.
 
The screaming was getting noiser as usual, you quickly ate finish your last cup and got up. JuSoo was just eating the last scoop of her pudding. 
 
"I'm gonna go get a drink. Meet you at class." You smile and threw your tray into the bucket with all the other dirty trays. 
 
You went to the soda machine and insert a coin in it. You scanned the drinks and pushed a button. 
 
The bottle came down and you bent down to get it, but someones hand reach out and grabbed it. Your eyes widened, What the ..
 
You look up and saw Jennifer, smirking down at you. "Thanks for the drink." She evilly called out and open the cap. 
 
You rolled your eyes, and when she was about to drink it. You smirk and pushed the bottle downwards, making all the water fall on her uniform. 
 
"Ahh!" She yelled out as she stare at her uniform in shocked. You just smile at your work. 
 
"Your welcome for the drink." You smile and went off. "Why you?!" She angrily snarled as she saw you walking out. 
 
Everyone in the cafeteria laugh at the queenka, she shot them glares and instantly they shut up. 
 
Meanwhile, Teen Top saw the commotion and was impressed. "Woah. That tomboy girl got her good." Chunji happily called out. 
 
You walked to the cafeteria door and pushed open it, walked out, without another word. 
 
"How come she never notices us?" Ricky asked. All of them just look at him, "She's a tomboy." Niel said, which made everyone laugh.
 
L.Joe just smile and turn his attention to the cafeteria door, She never screams or shout, she's not annyoing at all. How interesting..
 
L.Joe smirked and just drank his soda.