Yes, I'm a tomboy.

Tomboy or not, I love her

 

You came out of your bedroom, all dressed up in your uniform. Your hair was a messed, but you didn't care at all.
 
Pop a bubblegum in your mouth, you went downstairs with your bag slung over your shoulder.
 
As you came down the stairs, your father greeted you.
 
"Oh! ~~~~~~~! You've awaken." He smile like always. "Morning appa." You greeted and went in the kitchen with him.
 
"What's for breakfast?" You asked. You thought he was going to serve his usual pancakes, but instead he handed your allowance to you, "Sorry dear. Daddy was busy this morning, so I didn't prepare any. Go and buy something to eat  while you skate to school."
 
You just stare at your allowance, paused for a moment, you accepted the money. "Araso. I'll go now. Bye." You gave him a peck on the cheek, grabbed your skateboard by the doorway and went out.
 
Place the skateboard down on the ground, you skated all the way to your school, T.O.P. High.
 
You've reached the school gates, spit your chewing gum in a tissue, threw it in the bin and went in. Boys greeted you as you skated in the hallways.
 
"Hey ~~~~~!" One guy called out, you just nodded back, "Yo." 
 
Many of the boys in the school know you, all of the boys except for the nerds and geeks. They didn't dare to approach you, but sitll you're not so y. You care for the nerds and hope for them to be more stronger.
 
"Hey George." You greeted one nerd as you got off your skateboard, he smile your way, "Hey ~~~~~~~! Is your exam going well?" 
 
"I don't know, about to find out today. If I pass, I would be oweing you." You smile and swiftly put your skateboard in your bag. 
 
"It's alright." He smile. You just nodded and went to your locker, as you turned in your combination. 
 
A person jumped at the back of you, "HEY!" Your first friend that is a girl, called out.
 
"! Don't do that. I nearly bang my locker." You rolled your eyes at her.
 
"Heh. Mian. I was just excited thats all." She sheepishly rubbed her back. You just look at her, "It's alright. Just foget about it, JuSoo." 
 
That's right your friend is, No JuSoo. She's a girly type girl, but she's the first to made friends with you. You like her cause she wasn't all bratty but just girly. Queenka's in your school, were pretty but bratty. They don't even give a damn about nerds or anything, all they do was want the hottest guy to be theirs.
 
You took out your needed books and slammed your locker shut, JuSoo saw your skateboard and eyed you. "Skated to school again?"
 
You just look at her and nodded, "Yeah, got a problem?"
 
"Yeah, you're a girl lady." She pointed out. You just sighed, "C'mon JuSoo! How many times must I repeat, I'm. A. Tomboy. Girl." You emphasizes each word out and smile. 
 
"Pfft! Yeah, right." 
 
"Yeah, I know I'm so right." You beamed and walk to class. JuSoo just sighed and followed you. *She needs a man to woman up.*
 
You walked like a dude in class, boys just cheered, girls grew envious, some just gaped at you. 
 
"Woah. Here comes the tomboy in our class." Some girls murmured out. 
 
"She's a cool tomboy!" Some dudes whispered. You just ignored them and sat on your back seat with JuSoo.
 
JuSoo sat down and more love notes was on her desk, "Love notes?" You eyed her.
 
"Jealous?" She giggle. 
 
You rolled your eyes, "Pfft! As if." 
 
She just smile and stuffed all the love notes into her giant bag, which she'd prepare. JuSoo was a kind sweet girl, pretty and lady-like. Her hair was natural curled and dyed in the color of chocolate milky brown. She was an angel alright. Boys were swooned by her.
 
While, you were the opposite, but as they say opposite attracts.
 
But you don't believe that kind of saying, and just like JuSoo for her kindness. You took out your book and studied a bit for next weeks exam. JuSoo was just reading her love notes.
 
After a few minutes, the teacher came and place her stuff on the table.
 
"Class!" She called out. You stopped reading and shut your book. Stood up and greeted her with the rest of the class.
 
"Sit down." She signaled. As so, you did as told and sat down.  
 
"Where is Jennifer?" your teacher asked. You didn't care about her question and just continue to pulled out stuffs from your bag.
 
"Here!" A girl suddenly came in, filling the classroom with her perfume scent. You cough at the sweet scent, its too sweet that you had to covered your nose. 
 
Too sweet, you winced as your were about to tear up.
 
"Jennifer, why are you wearing perfume? I can already smell it." Your teacher angrily glare at her. 
 
"I don't give a damn. Can I sit now?" She rolled her eyes. Your teacher had no choice, but just nodded. No one can punish Jennifer, she's the baddest queenka in this school.
 
Boys called her the iest and feisty girl. But, hey, they're boys, what do you expect.
 
You'd never like Jennifer, she'd just like to nag about her looks and brag about nonsense. She only looks up on herself. 
 
"Sit." Your teacher called. Jennifer smirked, "I thought so." She lifted her head up and walked proudly to her seat, boys peek under her skirt and she gratefully let them.
 
ert
 
"Pg. 145 on your workbook, finish that page and pass it up." Your teacher called, students whined and groan in frustration. They hated homeworks, you were a mix of like and hate. 
 
It only depends on what subject you are doing. You took out your workbook and did as told. 
 
"Woah, the tomboy even does what the teachers said." Some murmured out. 
 
Jennifer heard it and turn your way, you were peacefully doing each of the questions, asked. She smirked evilly.