We don't need a mom

Tomboy or not, I love her

 

 
"Okay! That's a rap!" Kai called out as the 6 of you finish the dance. "Woo!" You cheered.
 
"What time is it?" Minhyuk asked. You check your watch.
 
"4:30pm. Dance off starts at 6." You replied. "Oh okay. I have time to rest then." He pant and rested on the floor.
 
"Make room!" Sanghyun called and plopped on him. 
 
"Oof! Yah!" Minhyuk cried out in pain. Sanghyun just chuckle. Kai just shook his heads, JiHye just giggle. "Are they gays?" She asked.
 
"Pretty much." Kai respond, you just grinned along. "Yah." Both of them called out in unison.
 
The 3 of you just chuckle. Your phone lit up. 
 
You open it and realised it was a message from your dad. 
 
"Gotta go. I have to eat dinner with my dad." You called out and grabbed your bag and skateboard.
 
"See ya daddy's girl." Kai teased. You shot him a look. "Remember 6!" JiHye reminded.
 
You nodded and went out of the underground dance club. 
 
You skated all the way to a dukkbokki restaurant, where your dad was waiting for you. 
 
"Appa." You called out to your dad. Your father stopped texting on his phone and beamed at you, "Hey baby girl." Your father beamed.
 
Some people snickered, you rolled your eyes at them. Pick up your skateboard and went to your father's table.
 
You sat down and place your skateboard on the marble floor, the waiter came over.
 
"What would you like to order?" He asked.
 
You open the menu and scanned it, turn to the waiter, "Plain water should be fine." You smile. 
 
"Okay, what about choices of food?" He asked.
 
"I've already ordered." Your dad interrupt the conversation. You just smile at your dad. The waiter nodded and left.
 
"So, how is business appa?" You asked. "Fine. I've been thinking lately." He said while sipping his drink.
 
The waiter came back with your plain water, you thanked him and sipped your drink. "About what? Your future career?"
 
"No, about having another wife." He said it firmly. You choke on your water and stare at him, "Appa.."
 
"I'm sorry pumpkin, but ... appa has to move on. I need someone to love me and you too." Your father replied, sternly.
 
"But, I love you. Omma does too, in heaven." You softly mumbled out. 
 
"I'm sorry, but appa needs someone to be with him till he dies." Your father replied. You sighed, you couldn't believe it, your dad wants another woman to be with him.
 
Wasn't my love enough.... ?
 
You slumped down on your seat, and soon you're not so hungry anymore. You stood up, "Princess ...." Your father called out. 
 
"I have to go. Excuse me." You coldly said it and took your skateboard and bag. You dash out of the restaurant. 
 
"~~~~~~~~~!" Your father shouted, but you were gone already. Everyone in the restaurant stare at your dad. He just sighed, I'm sorry, but appa really needs to move on.
 
Meanwhile, you ran and ran, not bothering to use your skateboard. You just ran. 
 
You ran to a dark corner and crashed yourself onto the wall, your skateboard dropped and you drop onto the ground. You curled yourself up, and cried. 
 
For a tomboy, you had emotional feelings too. Why? Wasn't my love enough ... ? I thought he's happy. We don't need a mom. We never did! My life was happy, but appa ... 
 
You couldn't bare to think of it and just cried.