Dice

Tomboy or not, I love her

 

You walk to class and sat right down on your seat, JuSoo stopped reading her love notes and turn to you.
 
"Where's your drink?" She asked. You just look at her, "The , took it."
 
"Jennifer?"
 
"Who else?"
 
JuSoo just sighed, "Do you want me to buy you a drink later?"
 
You just turn to her, "No need to." 
 
"You're sure?"
 
You just look at her, "Yes. And you better stop asking before I erupt." 
 
JuSoo just chuckle. "Araso."
 
"Good." You mumbled out and waited for your teacher to come. 
 
------
 
Bbring!
 
The bell rang and it was the last period, school is finally over. You kept your stuff and slung your bag over your shoulder, walked out of class with JuSoo.
 
As the two of you walked out, they're were screaming fangirls running to Teen Top. You rolled your eyes.
 
Pathethic morons.
 
JuSoo gone out on another blind date and you bid her goodbye. You walked out of school, and pulled out your skateboard.
 
Place it down on the ground, you skated to work. 
 
That's right, you're 16 and you've got a job, already. 
 
While skating to your work, you heard a few motorcycle engines pass by you. You turn around and saw the 6 kingka's passing by you.
 
They smirk at you, and you just rolled your eyes. 
 
Noise pollution. 
 
You ignored them and just skated to work. 
 
After passing by a few blocks, you've finally reached your workplace. An underground dance club. The security recognize you and let you in.
 
"Thanks man." You smile, he just nodded.
 
You skated in the dance club and was greeted by your dancing friends, some were girls while most are boys. 
 
"Hey guys." You nodded as you stopped infront of them.
 
"Yo! Wassup girl." Sanghyun called out. You just nodded back, "Fine as always." 
 
"Got new moves?" Minhyuk asked.
 
"Sort of. Haven't been practicing lately." You smile. "You better have some new moves. Tonight we have a gig. Who wins, cash will be served." He smirked.
 
"I know." You nodded back.
 
"Where is JiHye?" You look around.
 
Sanghyun smirked and nodded to your groups leader, both of them we're making out. You made a puke face and the two of them laugh.
 
"So he finally confessed?" You look at them, impressed.
 
"Yeah, we sort of had to beat Kai to spill the truth." Minhyuk smirk. You just laugh. "Cool." 
 
"Who's the competitor tonight?" You asked. 
 
"We don't know. Kai was too busy confessing to JiHye that he hasn't told us yet." Sanghyun replied while sipping his juice.
 
"Oh, so how about practicing?" You suggest.
 
"Got your iPod?" The two of them look at you. You just eyed them, and pulled out your iPod, "I've always had my iPod."
 
"That's our favorite dancer." They cheered and took your iPod. "C'mon." Minhyuk nodded and you'd followed the both of them to the rooftop.
 
Up on the rooftop, it was windy and breezy. "Waah~" You called as you see the clear open sky. The beautiful scenery made you feel comfortable.
 
Sanghyun smile and attached your iPod to the speaker, by using the cable. He choose a remix song and played it. 
 
"Woots! You'd actually download it." Minhyuk cheered. You just smile, "Of course." 
 
"Let's get this party started!" Sanghyun cheered and started to stretched his arms and legs. You jsut stretched yours.
 
After the stretching, the 3 of you dance. Sanghyun and Minhyuk was your favorite dance bro's. They've always been with you, they don't take drugs or anything. They just wanna dance and earn moneys for good. 
 
They're good people and you know that, Kai was your faovrite too. And JiHye was your dance partner in popping. You'd adore the 5 of them, and you were part of them. 
 
The 6 of you were in a dance group, called. 'Dice' 
 
You came up with this name, cause they're was 6 people in the group, and a dice has 6 numbers in it. So yeah, Dice.
 
Happily, you dance hip-hop with them.
 
------
A/N : Eee! 4 subbies :D! I know it isn't much! But yay! ^^ I hope my fanfics will be featured ^^ Thank you! And ENJOY! :) I LOVE MY SUBBIES!