Winner

Tomboy or not, I love her

You and the rest of your dance members/friends came down. Your cap was in your hand and you quickly put it on. Hoodie slung over it and lower your head down.

 
I hope they didn't notice me just now.
 
You thought and quickly rush forward. L.Joe smirk as he saw you rushing.
 
An idea came in his head, while you walk passed him, L.Joe bump into you on purpose, making you stumbled back.
 
Your cap fell off and hoodie did too, revealing your brown silky short hair. "Oof!" You called out as you crash onto the ground.
 
You look up at L.Joe, he held out his hand. 
 
Jerk.
 
You had no choice but to take his hand, he yanked you up. And you quickly went away, "What, no thank you?" He called out.
 
You froze and turn to him, slowly. "T-Thank .... y-you ..." You said it grumpily. 
 
He just smirked, "Welcome." he went up on stage. JiHye came over to you, squealing. "Oh my gosh! Did you see his face? So handsome!" 
 
You just eyed her, "I thought you like Kai." 
 
"She does." Kai came over, angry. JiHye just flipped her hair and stormed away. Kai followed her. 
 
Sanghyun and Minhyuk came your way, "Hey! You know that pink guy?" 
 
"No." You lied.
 
"Really?" 
 
You sighed, "Okay fine. Yes. He's my school's kingka." 
 
"Really?! You never told us about kingkas in your school." Minhyuk said.
 
"I didn't think I need to. Until today.." You softly mumbled out as you stare at the TV screen. L.Joe was doing his cool smirk, flipping his bangs. Girls screamed even louder.
 
"He's quite good." Sanghyun called out as he saw his dance moves. They were all flawless.
 
"Yeah, but they can't be that good as ~~~~~~~~~." Minhyuk pointed to you. You just smile, grateful. 
 
"True. She's 10x better." Sanghyun agreed.
 
"Aww, shucks." You blushed madly. 
 
"C'mon! Let's go grab a drink." Minhyuk dragged you. You just nodded, Sanghyun just followed.
 
After a refreshing cooling water, and a few chit chats. Teen Top's performance was over. Girls memorise their group name and threw flowers at them, Chunji gratefully took it and smile. 
 
Niel just wave while Changjo and Ricky smile. C.A.P. and L.Joe just stand there in a cool way.
 
"Alright, thank you Teen Top." The MC came up.
 
"Dice, please come up." The MC called your groups name. 
 
You and Minhyuk stop laughing and got up, went up the stage and bowed at them. 
 
Teen Top just nodded and bowed back. The MC smile.
 
"Okay, this competition is tough. Whoever wins gets the 10,000 won home. Since, all of you are just so good. I had to ask the fans to choose." The MC spoke through the microphone.
 
"Yeah!" Fans cheered. 
 
You just laugh, JiHye smile. Kai just wraped his arms around her waist.
 
"Okay! 1! 2! 3! Who wants Dice??? Shout out your might!" The MC cheered. You just smile at the crowd, cheering and chanting, louder than ever.
 
Boys screamed too. 
 
You chuckle in delight. Kai smirked.
 
Sanghyun and Minhyuk was impressed.
 
"Okay!" The MC held out his hand. Instantly, all of them stop. 
 
"Good. Now, its time for Teen Top! Cheer out loud!" He howled.
 
All the girls cheered louder than ever. And it's quite clear who the winner was, since there was so many girls in the room.
 
Teen Top smile, impressed. First time and they are already receiving a lot of support.
 
You clapped your hands for them, not being a party pooper. 
 
The MC held up his hand and they stopped, he happily grabbed C.A.P.'s hand and lifted his hand up.
 
"TEEN TOP WINNS!" He howled through the microphone. Everyone cheered and clapped their hands. You even cheered for them.
 
"Aww man!" Sanghyun snapped his fingers, Minhyuk just patted his back. "Tough luck, man."
 
"It's okay. We'll beat them next time." You assured. "We'd better. I'm almost broke." Sanghyun sighed as he touch his empty pockets.
 
Minhyuk just gave him some cash, "I'm not. Here." 
 
"No, I couldn't." Sanghyun denied.
 
"Take it, we're bro's aren't we? Brothers stick together." He shoved it in his pockets and patted his back, Sanghyun just smile, "Thanks man. I'll repay you. Promise."
 
"No need to." He smile. Both of them just smile at each other.
 
"Awww." You teasingly called out at them, ruining the moment. But, still you love the both of them is because of that, they're not y or anything.
 
"Yah." Minhyuk lightly push you. You just giggle. 
 
"Let's go congratulate them." Kai nodded to you guys, JiHye squealed in delight. 
 
You just eyed her and shook your head, What is wrong with her?
 
The 5 of you bowed to Teen Top and shook hands.
 
You shook 6 of their hands, but when you shook L.Joe's, you couldn't help but felt that he kept on staring at you. 
 
You eyed him, "What?" 
 
L.Joe just look at you and released your hand, "Uh, nothing."
 
Weird.
 
You thought and weirdly walk to the back. 
 
-------
 
(A/N : A-hem! I forgot the 6th member! Woopsie! There is Park JiHye, Woo Sanghyun, Lee Minhyuk, Kai is just Kai. And the 6th is Jo LeeHae^^ Hope you remember, LeeHae will be coming out soon. Don't worry ^_^)