Not so much like a tomboy

Tomboy or not, I love her

 

"What are you doing here?! How did you found me?!" You called out, shocked.
 
"Yah. Get Off! Why did you landed on me?" He yelled out in pain.
 
"Oh, sorry." You quickly scrambled up and he got up. "Ouch woman! You broke my back." L.Joe mumbled out.
 
You rolled your eyes. "How did you find me?! Did you stalk me?!" You asked, confused.
 
"I stalk you that's for sure." He grinned. Ugh..
 
You just scowled at him and turn, "What? No thank you, again?" He called out.
 
"Why should I?" 
 
"Cause, you nearly got just now." L.Joe pointed out. You paused, he was right. You were almost , and if he hadn't told you to jump, you would have been already.
 
L.Joe smirk at the sight of you standing there. Slowly, you turn around. "G-Gomawo." You stuttered.
 
"Welcome." He smirk and walk pass you. You just shrugged and followed him.
 
"So.. where are you going?" He asked for the 2nd time today. You rolled your eyes, "No where.." You honestly replied.
 
"Muh? Jinja? Don't you have a home?" He asked. You turn to him with a puzzled look, Isn't he the cold kingka? Why does he keep bombarding me with questions?
 
"Uh, yeah. I just don't feel like going home." You spoke out. "Oh, got a fight with your family?"
 
"Sort of.." You mumbled out. L.Joe just walk with you, finally he spoken out, "Then where will you sleep? We still have school tomorrow." He asked, worried.
 
You stop on your tracks, turn to him. "Maybe in the streets." 
 
"What?!" He gaped at you. You just furrowed your eyebrows at him, "Why are you so shock?"
 
"Uh, nothing. Just that, I've never seen a girl sleep in the streets." He sheepishly called out.
 
"I'm a tomboy." You corrected. "Right.." He muttered out.
 
The two of you walk and walk, finally L.Joe find the guts to ask you. "How about sleeping at my place?"
 
You stop, blinked at him. At his place ..? Would it be safe?
 
"Your place?" You asked. "Yeah, it's better in the streets."
 
"Hmmm.." You thought of it, he just patiently waited for your respond. "Fine. As long as you don't me." You mumbled out.
 
He chuckle out, " you?! Who would a tomboy?!" 
 
You shot him a look, "Those gangsters who were chasing me just now."
 
He instantly stopped laughing, "Oh .. right."
 
You shook your head at his dorkyness, somehow it made your heart warm. 
 
"Let's go." L.Joe and you stopped infront of his motorcycle. You blinked at it. "We're riding on that?"
 
"Hey! Don't call it like that! It has a heart man." He caringly defend his machine. You just rolled your eyes, "Psshh! Whatever." 
 
"Hop on." He chided.
 
You did as told as you sat behind him, "Helmet?" He handed it out. You shrugged but just took it. Clasped it on your head. 
 
L.Joe smile, "Aren't you putting yours?" You called out.
 
He just turn to you, "Nah. I don't like wearing helmets."
 
"Really?" 
 
"I'm the cold kingka right?"
 
"Right ... the annoying cold kingka." You muttered out. "Yah." 
 
"Just go!" You snapped. "Sheesh, fine fine." He shook his head and started the engine. Once the motorcycle started to sped off, you nearly fall off. Whoah.. I nearly fall.
 
You hold onto the seat tightly. But there was a few cracks and bumps on the road he was speeding on, it made the motorcycle bump up and down. You quickly clung onto L.Joe's waist instead of the seat.
 
Squeezing your eyes shut you waited for the ride to end.
 
On the other hand, L.Joe was shocked for the sudden skinship. She held onto my waist ...
 
He thought, surprised. Somehow he felt comfortable, someone warm resting on him. He turn to you. You were squeezing your eyes shut like a baby.
 
She's not so much like a tomboy. 
 
He thought, impressed and zoomed to his apartment.