Chapter 8

Every rose has it's thorns

 

Yifan broke the speed limits several times on the way home. But it was almost like he didn't notice. The only thing on his mind, was getting home and making sure that Yixing was safe. The usual drive from the station to their apartment took about 20 minutes. This time, it took less than 10. Yifan pulled out his gun before moving towards the front door. The front door was wide open, making Yifan even more scared. He wasn't used to being scared. The last time he had been scared, was when he proposed to Yixing. 

He walked through the front door, gun in hand, ready to shoot. 

"Yixing? Are you here?" He called softly, but loud enough for the whole apartment to hear. Unfortunately, he didn't get a response. 

"Yixing?" He tried again, his voice breaking when realizing that his fiancée wasn't there. Yifan stepped into the bedroom, before regretting it bitterly. 

 

The walls and part of the floor was smeared with blood. Yifan's knees grew weak and almost gave after under him. 

"Yifan?" Someone yelled. Seconds later, he felt a hand on his shoulder. 

"Oh my god." Luhan whispered next to him. 

"Yifan, you have to breathe okay. You need to breathe." He heard someone say. Then he realized that he had been holding his breath ever since stepping into the room. He took a deep breath, before releasing it. 

"Yifan, it's going to be okay. We're going to find him, but you have to stay calm, okay?" Tao said. 

"If this is his blood...he...Yixing has..." Yifan tried to speak, but it was as if his mind failed him. 

"Yixing has hemophilia. But you told him to get a knife. Maybe it's the murderer's blood." Minseok said. Murderer. Yifan's mind went through several different scenarios, one more terrifying than the other. 

 

Suddenly, Yifan's phone started ringing. He accepted the call without looking at the ID, already knowing who it was. 

"What do you want?" Yifan asked. The murderer/kidnapper knew, as well as he himself did, that he would do anything to get Yixing back.

"So hasty. I thought you would have wanted to check in on the pretty boy here. But since you are in such a hurry..." A deep voice said.

"No, no let me talk to him. Please." Yifan begged. He never thought he would beg a criminal for anything. A lot of things, things that he never thought possible, happened today. 

"I thought so." The man on the other end said, his voice indicating a broad smile.

 

 

An: so, new chapter up. Maybe I'll torture all of you and never upload the next chapter. Jk, I will try to have it ready soon. Please comment, subscribe and upvote❤️