Chapter 6

Every rose has it's thorns

About 2 hours later, Yifan had sent Yixing home, escorted by two officers. Before they left, he pulled them aside and promised them a slow and painful death, should they let anything happen to his fiancé. From the look on the two men's faces, he knew they would not let anyone near the apartment. 

 

 

When Yifan came home that night, he noticed the police car parked outside of their apartment. As he walked through the front door, he found Yixing sitting in their couch, reading a book. 

"Hey." Yixing said as he noticed the older. 

"Hi. Are you alright?" Yifan said, sitting down next to Yixing, pulling him closer.

"Yeah, I'm okay. A bit worried but otherwise okay." Yixing said, smiling slightly at him.

"I already promised you, I won't let you get hurt." Yifan promised again.

"I'm not worried about myself. I'm worried about you." The younger said, snuggling closer to the man next to him.

"Worried about me? Why would you worry about me?" Yifan asked.

"If that guy that you're looking for, knew about me and us, he must know a lot of things about your personal life. And the personal life of the rest of your team. What if they're attacked?" Yixing asked.

"I'm pretty sure they're safe. This guy is after me. I'm sure of it. He's left me clues ever since the first murder." Yifan said. He had already contemplate the possibility of "The LSM" targeting his teammembers, but had come to the conclusion that they were safe, and that he was the target. 

"Okay." Yixing said. Yifan looked at him.

"You seem down. Is something bothering you?" Yifan asked, his eyes turning concerned.

"It just...you've been really busy lately, and we haven't really spent a lot of time together. I have really missed you these past weeks. I've missed being close to you." Yixing said. Yifan smiled. He must have been a warhero in his previous life to deserve someone like Yixing. Instead of answering the younger, Yifan placed a soft kiss on his lips, before picking him up and carrying him to their bedroom. Yifan had missed their intimacy too.


AN: I guess you can decide for yourself what happens in the bedroom. This chapter is just a filler, but I will update with a more exciting chapter soon. Please subscribe, upvote and comment❤️