Chapter 4

Every rose has it's thorns

Yifan kept an eye on Luhan, who was now talking with Sehun, who looked like he was ready to go down on one knee and propose on the spot. Luhan had probably picked up on it too, but he didn't mention it, probably to keep the younger from being too embarrassed. Luhan had developed a 6th sense, to quickly pick up on people trying to flirt with him. 

Suddenly, a text popped up on Yifan's phone. He opened the text and started reading it, his eyes narrowing as he went.

Hello Wu Yifan. I understand that you have been assigned to take care of my case. I will inform you, that you will not succeed. At least not without consequences.

-LSM

Yifan kept reading through text, ignoring how everyone was staring at him. Suddenly, a picture showed up on the screen. The scene in the picture was a supermarket. It seemed like a scene from a movie, except the fact that Yifan immediately recognized one of the people in the picture. Hell, he'd be able to recognize those dimples anywhere.

"." Yifan muttered, reaching for his personal phone, and throwing his work-phone to Jongdae, who also read through it, before showing it to the others.

An- I'm sorry (sorry, sorry sorry) for the long wait and the short chapter. I pretty much totally forgot about this story, but I'm back. I'll upload again soon, I promise. I'm pretty busy at the moment. Homework is piling up, it's like my teachers think I don't have a social life (they're right btw). 
But please subscribe, vote and comment, it cheers me up a lot, and I could really use some cheering up❤