Chapter 10

Every rose has it's thorns

IMPORTANT AN AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER.
-----------

"So, to summarize the plan, Yifan goes in there, delivers a box of fake evidence and gets Yixing out. In the meantime, we will be on standby outside, ready to bust in and arrest the guy. We will have even more evidence to convict him with. We can get him on charges of murder and kidnapping. That should put him away for quite a while." Minseok, who had pretty much taken the role of team leader, because Yifan just couldn't handle it at the moment. 
"Sounds like a plan. But what if something happens. Should we leave someone here if something went wrong?" Chanyeol asked. 
"Yeah, maybe that's a good idea." Luhan said. 

A few hours later, Yifan walked into a small house outside of the city, where the kidnapper had asked him to meet. Yifan had his gun ready, as he walked through the house, which looked like it could collapse any second. He turned a corner and walked into the living room. 

On a chair in the living room, sat a man. How looked to be around 45-50 years old. He was pointing a gun at Yifan, just as Yifan now had his gun aimed at the man's chest. 
"Ah, Yifan. I'm glad you could make it." The man said, feigning being delighted.
"Where is my fiancée?" Yifan asked, not wasting any time on small talk. 
"Do you have what I requested?" The man, who Yifan assumed to be LSM, said. 
"I have it in my car. Give me Yixing and I will hand it to you." Yifan said, his eyes not leaving the older man. 
"And what should then be my guarantee for the evidence? As soon as I give you your fiancée, you will call the entire police force on me. And I don't want that." LSM said. 
"What is your name? I've only been knowing you as LMS, but I think it's time you give me your real name." Yifan said. 
"My name is Lee Soo Man, but you can just continue calling me LSM. it adds to the mystery." The man, Lee Soo Man said. From the name, Yifan assumed the man in front of him was Korean. 
"Okay, Lee Soo Man. Listen, I'm not going to give you ANYTHING before I know my fiancée is safe." Yifan insisted. 
"I have an idea. I tell you where your fiancée is..." The older started. But he didn't get a chance to end the sentence before Yifan cut in.
"Where is he? Tell me now." Yifan demanded. 
"I'll tell you where your fiancée is, as soon as you call the other police officers you had follow you and tell them to go back to the police station. Yes, I know about them. And then you give me the evidence before we both leave. Deal?" Soo Man asked. Yifan tensed. He knew about his team members being outside. 
If he called them off, there would be no chance of this guy getting caugh, but if he didn't call them off, he would not get his fiancée back. 
"Okay." Yifan said, taking a deep breath. "I'll call them off."

-------------
AN- so, as you can probably guess, this story is coming to an end. Probably one or two more chapters left. So naturally, I have begun to think of my next project. So, what would you guys rather have me write? 

I have thought about writing another crossover (meaning, a story that involves several different groups). I have already done two of these stories before ("please save me" and "I can see your halo) (in these stories, I targeted different people from different groups, basically meaning I kidnapped them. In PSM, I targeted the maknaes, and in ICSYH I targeted the visuals) if you haven't read them, please go do so, Exo are in both stories. 

So my question is:
If I was to write another crossover, which groups should be included, and who should I target (leaders, oldest members, etc.). Of course, I will also decide some details, but it would help a lot, if you guys would help as well. ❤️