Chapter 9

Every rose has it's thorns

Yifan waited for a few seconds before he heard a familiar voice.
"Yifan?" Yifan heard Yixing whisper, his voice shaky and fragile.
"Yixing? Are you okay? Did he hurt you?" Yifan asked, mentally promising himself to torture the person who kidnapped his Yixing.
"I'm fine. He hasn't hurt me." Yixing said. Yifan's heart skipped a beat out of pure relief.
"Thank god. I'm going to get you home, okay baby. Just wait for a little while, and you will be back home." Yifan promised.
"Yifan, I'm scared. What if he kills me?" Yixing asked. The same questions flew through Yifan's mind, but Yixing had been the one to vocalize them.
"He won't. He wants something from me, and you're his leverage. He needs you alive, and for now, that means that you'll live." Yifan said.
"What does he want?" Yixing asked. 
"I don't know, but I will give it to him. As I said, I will get you back home." Yifan promised.
"He's coming back, what do I do?" Yixing asked, his voice now filled with panic. 
"I'll save you, I promise." Yifan said, making the promise, not only to Yixing, but to himself as well. Yifan heard a bit of rustling in the other end of the line, and figured that the kidnapper Thad taken the phone. 
"What do you want?" Yifan asked, sounding far braver than he felt. 
"I want ALL the evidence you and your team has against me. I want you to deliver everything to me personally. I'll text you the location. Come alone or I'll kill your fiancée." The man said, before quickly hanging up. 

Yifan's knees felt weak and he sat down on the floor. His team members looked at him sympathetically. They wanted to help, but they were clueless on how to. A few minutes later, Yifan's phone lit up. It was a simple message, only staying a street name and a house number. Yifan took a deep breath. 
"Okay. We need to get back to the station." Yifan said. Luhan looked at him. 
"What does he want?" Luhan asked.
"He wants all of the evidence we have on him. I have to deliver it to him personally. Alone." Yifan said. 
"Okay. We're all going back to the police station. We'll hide a transmitter in your clothes and follow you. When you have given him the evidence, and have gotten Yixing out of there, the police steps in and arrests him." Luhan said. Yifan just nodded.

In the car, Yifan thought about the plan Luhan had suggested. It seemed like a good plan, but they would have to have some sort of plan b, if something went wrong. Yifan used the rest of the car ride to think of something, anything.

--------------
An: I'M BACK. I'm sorry I've been busy all December writing a Christmas story. But now I'm back. Please subscribe, vote and comment. 

Also, IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW (December 30th)❤️