Sixteenth

Positive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 “Hyesung ah!” Eric yelled as he entered the apartment. “It’s time to go!”

“Where…?” Hyesung shouted from the bedroom.

Eric walked into the room and opened the drapes. Hyesung growled and covered his eyes with his forearm. “Savage,” he muttered while sitting up. “These stupid babies keep me awake the whole night. I cannot sleep.” he whined.

“That’s why we will go to a yoga class,” the handsome photographer proceeded to help the whale out of the bed. “I want my babies to come out as healthy as possible.” he smiled, wrapping Hyesung’s around his neck.

“Hell no!” Hyesung yelled. “I’m not going to a class!” he tried to get off.

“Hyesung,” Eric forced him up to his feet. “Doctor Park said it would be good for you, and I want anything that is good for you.” he smiled again.

“You know what’s good for me?” Eric was grabbing clothing from the closet and placing them in front of the pretty man. “If we stayed home and watched some television.” Hyesung tried, but Eric was already undressing me. “Fine, fine, fine!” Hyesung flung his arms free. “I can dress myself…” he blushed.

Eric retreated and placed his hands onto his hips. “Are you sure?”

“Yes,” Hyesung answered. “I am not helpless. Turn around.”

Eric didn’t argue and turned around.

Hyesung put on sweatpants and a loose t-shirt and then added a jacket on top. “I’m done,” he announced to Eric, who turned around and grinned. “Don’t say anything. It’s not beautiful or fashionable. Let’s go.” Hyesung grabbed his bag and dashed out of the room.

 

“Hi!” Hyesung recognised the man who waved at him.

“Oh, hi,” The model smiled shyly to the other pregnant man. “You are here too?” he asked.

“My doctor told me to go to yoga classes,” Minwoo, who Hyesung had often seen at Junjin’s reception, was embarrassed. “I protested but I have gone couple of times and it’s actually quite relaxing.” Minwoo explained.

“Ah, really?” Hyesung sounded sceptical and looked at Eric, who smirked.

Minwoo nodded.

“It relaxes the belly and gives me good night sleep.” he told. “I had not been able to sleep much and now it’s almost impossible since I am getting closer to my due date.” he laughed awkwardly. “I tend to be happier during the day too.”

Hyesung had thought Minwoo was a nice person, but no one thought exercise was good for sleep. Eric held Hyesung’s hand and led him inside the room, where Minwoo waited with another short man. Hyesung had not seen him before. “Let’s sit here,” Eric said and pulled a mattress to Hyesung.

He helped Hyesung down and sat behind him, legs around the thin man. Hyesung couldn’t help but blush to the thought of Eric’s rubbing his . He cleared his throat and shook his head, hoping that the class would start already so it would also end.

“Hello, everyone, I am Park Junjin, your teacher today.” Junjin smiled, though there was emptiness in his eyes. “We will start with simple breathing exercises.” he moved to the mattress at the front and sat down. “Take your partners by their shoulders and lead them,” Eric put his hands on Hyesung. “Start with an inhale, and then exhale.” Junjin did it and Eric and Hyesung imitated him. “Don’t breathe too fast, it might cause stress.”

Eric told Hyesung to slow down and Hyesung did. Minwoo and the man he was with were doing great, though Minwoo was quite tensed up. Junjin praised every mother in the room, and walked through the classroom. “Let your partner feel that they are not alone,” He explained. “Show them that you will be there for each other.”

Hyesung breathed in and out.

He hated to admit that it was already decreasing the tension in his lower back. And the twins were less mobile inside. They had fallen asleep. Eric’s stomach was against Hyesung’s back and he was breathing next to Hyesung’s ear. It tickled.

“Hyesung, you are not alone,” Eric whispered.

Hyesung hummed.

 

“Okay, the class is over.” Junjin announced. Hyesung sighed satisfied. “Next time Ms. Choi will be your teacher, as we get into the world of yoga.” the doctor talked.

Eric helped Hyesung up and gave him his bag, and let him get ready. Minwoo and his friend bade farewell to them and to Junjin and disappeared to the hallway. Hyesung flung the bag to his shoulder and then followed Eric outside. Cameras started flickering and Hyesung automatically covered his face. Eric, who had no idea, shielded the mother of his twins and tried to walk through the mass of press.

Some of them were holding a magazine with a picture of Hyesung’s private photoshoot with Eric as the cover. Hyesung gasped. “You…you posted the pictures without my consent.” he told the man.

“No, Hyesung, I would never!” Eric swore. “I would never do that to you!”

“You…that’s why you wanted to take them…You wanted to humiliate me…” Hyesung’s emotions were forcing the tears. “I should have never let you take the pictures.” he covered his eyes and ran out of the building while the cameras flickered.

“Hyesung!” Eric yelled but it was too late.

 

 

 

“What did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter