Tenth

Positive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyesung took everything: pants, skirts, dresses, pink shoes, blue shoes. He couldn’t choose between the adorable denim pantsuit and the pink tutu. “Eric, you gotta help me choose!” Hyesung turned to the man who had been surprisingly silent for the last few hours. “Which one!?” the pretty guy asked.

Eric shrugged, without even taking a look at the clothes. His hands were tugged in the pockets, as he leaned to the wall behind him.

“Which one would you want to see your baby in?” Hyesung questioned excited. “I thought the tutu would be amazing, but the baby cannot wear it all the time! I mean there are situations for that, right?” He babbled.

Eric said nothing, but let the model fuss over nothing. Of course, there were some clothes in the cart that the photographer had chosen, but Hyesung wanted to have his own choices in the pile as well. He wanted to spoil their baby to death.

“Eric,” Hyesung dropped the arms idly down. “This is important.” he claimed.

Eric rolled his eyes and scoffed, arms now crossed to his chest. He turned his head away from the younger man. “Fine, whatever. I will take neither,” Hyesung slammed the clothes to the pile messily and marched with the cart toward the other section of the baby shop. “Your father is an …” Hyesung mumbled to the stomach. “Doesn’t he know that I cannot take care of another baby, huh?” he whined to the bump.

Eric could be such a baby sometimes. Fair enough! He was allowed to keep his childish silent treatment on, but he was not allowed to ignore a pregnant Jung Pilkyo! Never! Hyesung still had Eric’s mother’s number so he could call her and complain about her son. She might have forgiven her son-in-law’s horrible betrayal if she heard that he was carrying Eric’s child.

“Oh, Eric-sshi!” Hyesung halted and turned to look over his shoulder.

“Jaejoongie…?” He tilted his head.

“Oh, Jaejoong-sshi,” Eric bowed to the very beautiful man, who flashed a smile to him.

“I was upset when I heard that you won’t be photographing me this time.” Jaejoong placed his hand onto Eric’s upper arm and giggled.

This time? Hyesung frowned, unconsciously curling his hand into a fist. Eric obviously noticed that Jaejoong had mentioned this time but he pretended like nothing. “Yes, well, you gotta do what you gotta do. Hyesung told me not to.” Eric nodded toward the pregnant model.

Hyesung squeezed his lips together angrily to indicate that that was something he had not wanted Jaejoong to know! But the smirk on Eric’s face indicated that he didn’t ing care. Hyesung wrinkled his nose, swallowed his pride and walked back to the photographer, who was his ex-boyfriend, and looked at the other model – rival, if he could call him that.

“Oh, Hyesung, you are here,” Jaejoong sounded arrogant.

“Well, of course I am. I am the one who got knocked up,” Hyesung retorted.

“Oh, you’re pregnant?” The right eyebrow raised sleazily. “Aren’t you a little too old to have children?” Jaejoong sniggered.

Hyesung’s hand curled into a tighter fist and he was certain he could punch the man if he didn’t stop pissing him off. Eric was oblivious, like always, and just smiled at the other model like his day had been saved.

“Well, I guess this is better for you,” Jaejoong touched Hyesung’s stomach; he…touched…the baby bump. “This will slow you down if nothing does,” The pretty guy tapped the belly; he tapped…the mother ing…belly.

Hyesung stepped closer, but Eric’s quick and low, “Hyesung,” stopped him. Jaejoong retreated, hand on his chest and looked at the man as if he was insulted. “I was just being nice,” Jaejoong claimed sadly.

Hyesung scoffed.

“You are never nice. Come, Eric,” He grabbed Eric by the wrist and dragged him as far away from the other man as possible; Eric didn’t fight. “I cannot believe he touched you like that…I…”

“He didn’t touch you…” Eric mumbled.

“I didn’t talk to you…” Hyesung snarled, hand landing to the belly. “Take the cart.” he commanded Eric, who obeyed.

                             They got home pretty quickly after the incident. Neither mentioned a word about it until Hyesung brought it up again. “He was all over you…that slick mother er.” he unpacked the bags like they were Eric’s intestines.

“No, he wasn’t.” Eric assured. “He was being friendly.”

“Wow, you are at least talking to me,” Hyesung mumbled. “As soon as Jaejoongie came with his chocolaty eyes and luscious lips, you became like teenage Eric again. Was he what you needed to be able to talk to me, huh?” He was so angry, his hands were shaking.

Eric stopped unpacking his portion of the bags and looked at the angry silhouette of Jung Pilkyo. “And even if he was flirting, so what? You dumped me.” Eric knew that was going to start an argument, but he had nothing to lose. “You dumped me, and broke my heart. I’m not allowed to have happiness?” he asked.

“You are allowed to have happiness,” Hyesung asserted. “Just not with him, for ’s sake.”

“Then I should possibly tell you something,” Eric could see the hair on the neck growing. “When you dumped me, Jaejoong was there for me. You know what happened? We made out. We had . We cuddled. We talked. I was happy again.” Hyesung scoffed. “Tell me one reason I wouldn’t go back to that, Pilkyo ya.”

“Stop using my real name, it gives me goosebumps!” Hyesung turned around and shoved the bag from the table. “And you need a one reason, huh? What about this baby I will push out of me for you? Is that a reason enough?!”

Eric stared at him.

Hyesung stared back.

“What if we make a pact?” Eric breathed when he had calmed down. “That while you are carrying this baby, I won’t date anyone?” he interrogated.

Hyesung heaved a sigh.

“Deal.”

 

~~~

 

“Minwoo, we need to talk…” Dongwan said.

Minwoo was printing some important papers to hand in to his boss, and he showed no interest to the man, who was trying to strike up a conversation. Minwoo was wearing a cardigan that hugged his body, leaving some extra fabric around him, and a pair of blue jeans. His hair was like always; pretty.

“You aren’t fat,” Dongwan spilled out. “I mean…you are curvy…and I like curvy. I mean men like curvy.” he babbled. “I was just so confused to see you there with that guy.”

“That guy is Chungjae,” Minwoo mumbled.

“Oh, yes, of course he is,” Dongwan fixed. “He doesn’t look like a Chungjae...” he added dumbly.

Minwoo looked at him, eyes sending icy cold daggers to his and poking them blind. Minwoo had never in his life felt this angry. Never. And he had had his fair share of bad boyfriends and lovers. Dongwan was not one, but he topped them all quite easily; just because he was the father of his baby.

“Anyway,” Dongwan moved to the other side of the printer. “I wanted you to know that I didn’t mean to say you were fat…because…because you aren’t.” he stuttered, which meant he was lying; he couldn’t be telling the truth because Minwoo was fat; he was fat because of a baby.

Minwoo took the stack of papers from the printer and went to the machine that copied them and put them one by one under the lid. Dongwan followed like a puppy that needed attention and kept talking, even though the other short man was not listening. Minwoo had been treating him like dirt for the past few days.

“I just wanted you to know that…you aren’t fat…” Dongwan whispered.

“Move,” Minwoo pushed him out of the way and walked out of the room, smiling widely when he saw his boss walking past. “Mr. Choi, here are the papers you needed from me.” Minwoo bowed deeply and passe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter