The Misunderstanding at the Mall

When I See Her Smile...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For the past hours, Eunji felt like the "old" and young girl she had once been, before. She ran to every store in sight with Bomi and tried on different dresses(buying some extra clothes for no reason). Eunji finally let herself feel relaxed and comfortable again, which was not something she always was. After the past incident and her moving to America, she forced herself to bury her in books and determined to actually succeed without her parent's help. Sure, she got more allowance then others but rarely went out to a party, only going to the mall to buy clothes with friends or study new trends that had come out. In the beginning time she spent in the US, Eunji locked her carefree girl away and replaced it with a serious one but was always cheerful, since she just couldn't completely replace her personalities. However, that had all changed when she had met Derek... Derek was the only one who could make her feel like she had once with Jungkook(and still now though she tried to ignore it) and after awhile, Eunji finally got herself to relax and actually have fun. He had given her words of encouragement knowing that Eunji was a bit down, but she never told him the event that made her this way.

FLASHBACK...

Eunji was walking around the beautiful campus, deep in her thoughts. Even after a few months, she constantly dreamed about the same disastrous scene and what he was doing at the moment. He was probably an "item" now with Suzy, not giving a thougth about how she was doing abroad. Eunji circled around the park, when she bumped into a wall... Wait no, it wasn't a wall, it was... A PERSON?!

"oh, I am so sorry," Eunji apologized, bowing her head.

"hey its fine! You look new here, I'm Derek, what about you?" the stranger asked, chuckling looking at the cute girl in front of him.

"actually, ive been here for awhile but you probably didn't see me since im a freshmen and your a sophomore..." Eunji quickly blushed at telling him what she knew about him. But it was hard, since he was a popular boy at the campus and her friends legit swooned whenever he passed by.

Derek had jet black hair that looked so smooth that Eunji wanted to touch it out of curiosity. He was well known for being handsome and a funny person. His muscles were noticeable and she couldn't help but think that Jungkook's was better. It turned out, he was also from Korea and had moved here a few years back. However, his family owned a company and couldn't come here with him.

"ohh, so you do know something about me, huh," he said, smirkng. Now he remembered. She was the pretty girl he always passed by in the halls. She always seemed nostalgic when she was alone but turned into a peppy girl when with her friends. He had watched her a few times but she was surprisingly oblivious to his stare. Up close, she was prettier. Eunji, as he recalled, had smooth locks of beautiful brown hair and when she smiled... woah... it was gorgeous. She gave off a powerful aura around her and could tell she was popular and quite friendly with everyone, unlike the snobby girls he had "dated."

END OF FLASHBACK

Eunji recalled the moment and how they had become inseperable after that. They had quickly dated but had a more of a sibling love for each other. I mean, they still dated, but to Eunji, it felt like they did it out of sisterly/brotherly love for each other. She shook that thought out of her head and forced herself to listen t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter