4 Years Later...

When I See Her Smile...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

October 6, 2016

Eunji smiled a bittersweet smile, as she climbed onto the plane. As much as she loved the US, she missed her home and famiily. "Goodbye..." she whispered.

It had been 4 years, but a lot had happened in those years. She had studied hard, skipping a few years of college, due to her genius brain. She became a fashion designer and was only a short amount of time, before she was known worldwide. She had designed and made outfits for famous celebrities.

Just as she was about to board the plane, a call came. Seeing she had time to get on the plane, she decided to pick it up.

"Hey, honey!" a cheerful but manly voice greeted, "Did you get on the plane, yet?"

It was her boyfriend, Derek. They had met in the college, where he had come to pick his friend up, when he met her. They instantly were best of friends, soon turning into something more. He was very handsome, with a friendly face and a well-built body. He was studying architecture, and since he had gotten a job in Korea, as well, he decided to come. However, he needed to finish up some work, and planned on making his own company one day, since he had financial backing from his parents.

"No, not yet... I was just about to though, why'd you call? Did you miss me already?" She teased.

"HA! NO! maybe..." he replied, and she could almost picture his goofy smile.

She missed Derek, not only as a boyfriend, but as one of her closest friends she had met. The speaker rang, telling everyone to board the plane. She quickly ended the call and boarded the plane. She pulled out her latest design, which was for a Korean clothing company. It was supposedly very famous and she had yet to start. She was scheduled to go back to America, once the job was done, though it may take a few months, or even a year. If she came back, she would probably make her own clothing company, where she would feature her clothing lines that were already in stores. However, she put it away and tried to get some rest. After all, she was tired...

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Eunji opened her eyes at the sound of the announcer, saying that they had arrived and the plane was about to land. She was tired, but quickly woke up, since she was so excited to finally be back home.

"Eunji!" a voice called her.

It was her brother J-hope, waving his arms frantically. He couldn't see her since there were her body guards, after all, she was famous. But she ran out of the guard's arms and into her brother's.

"I missed you so much!" Eunji yelled.

"Me too! There's so much to tell you!" he replied.

Eunji took a step back and looked at her brother. He had matured and was 23, since she was 22. He had stronger arms and a more serious face, than the silly face that could never be serious. She smiled and hugged him again.

"Hey! I missed you, but I thought we weren't THAT nice to each other!" he teased, but hugged her back, tightly.

Eunji laughed, her laugh tinkling and attracting the attention of others, while the guards put their arms over her. The two walked back to the black car that was waited for her and climbed in. They talked about how they were doing, and how their parents were waiting for Eunji, back at home. They talked about his and her friends, but left out the subject of Jungkook. It turned out that Taehyung and Bomi were still together, while Jimin and Naeun had been enagaed. Eunji was happy and surprised at the couples. J-hope asked about Derek, since Eunji's parents and J-hope had met him, and found him to be wonderul. Time flew by and they arrived at their house.

"OMMA! APPA! I missed you so much!" Eunji yelle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter