This Weird Feeling...

When I See Her Smile...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The days flew by quickly, with Eunji constantly locking herself in her office and Jungkook watching her leave every night. Call it creepy, but he couldn't help it... he loved how dedicated she was but secretly hoped she would take it slow so she could stay in Korea for a bit longer. Jimin, who knew this, would constantly to ask her out to lunch but he was scared. It was shocking since Jungkook had it all... money and his drop dead gorgeous looks which could put all of the celebrities to shame. His chiseled face and silky brown hair made girls swoon, and he had NEVER had trouble asking a girl out but Eunji was different. Maybe it was because he actually, truly cared for her, since the other girls were games that never lasted so he could get his mind off of her. But it was so hard to approach her beautiful figure.

"Hah.. I wish I could just go back in time and change eveything..." Jungkook regretted for about the hundredth time this week. He couldn't help it, Eunji had definitely changed her cute girl image to just flat out beautiful & stunning. Her delicate chocolate hair was always either curled beautifully at the ends or curled but tied in a ponytail. She was pretty dang gorgeous. He especially hated it when men approached her(and there was quite a lot). He felt jealous but was actually glad she had Derek for once, since she bluntly rejected them.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"HAAA! I'm so tired..." Eunj yawned and strectched her arms. She had been working on all of the designs, sending them to Jungkook's office and getting approval. It was weird because she always seemed to be getting butterflies in her stomach whenever she saw his handsome face. Though he always wore a fitted dress shirt, you could easily see he had worked out and had muscles underneath. Eunji especially loved it when he rolled his sleeves up because it showed that though he was fit, he wasn't buly, but slender and toned.

"Yah Jung Eunji, what are you thinking?!" Eunji said to herself, recieving a curious glance from Minah. She quickly got rid of Jungkook's thoughts and put on a blank face. Eunji just smiled and shook her head. Minah smiled cutely and Eunji's heart softened. Her and Minah had been getting close, with her always insisting that Minah accompany her for lunch or just shopping and glaring at her when Minah would try to add some business while they were hanging out. As much as Eunji was interested in business, Minah was like a little sister she never had and wanted them to just be frie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter